table to table at malvern?

got deleted due to the usual comments posted by a certain someone on here. they did say but dont remember. i saw ur facebook pic. looked fun.

I thought there was talk of 118-120 ft., but some mention of 130 about some track somewhere. You might try Jarrett on FB and ask if he knows.

Barrington, that explains why I couldn't find it either, and I knew who was talking about it.

im gonna try and make it out to malvern to check out a pitbike race before this years over. jump looks sick, kind of surprised to see something that big at a track like Malvern

the owner intended on building it because befor he built it he came up to me and asked what i thought about him changing that section to a big double i told him that would be sick.

I assume KTM5555 had a post that was deleted? and I'm guessing it was directed to 314??

Just goes to show what kind of person he is. I don't know what was said other than the quote, but thats just uncalled for.

Just goes to show what kind of person he is. I don't know what was said other than the quote, but thats just uncalled for.
thats all that was said, that i saw atleast. if thats what hes gotta do to make him feel better about himself, so be it. some people gotta resort to low things to TRY and make themselves feel better.

Back