Dayton Motorcycle Club 9-28-11 (Last Race for 2011)

Sequoia103

PR Member
Dayton Motorcycle Club 9-25-11 (Last Race for 2011)

Join us for our final race of 2011 at DMC.

Helmet Cam http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptCGGePRuQ4

Sign-up:
Free Camping
A Class $30.00
All Other Classes $25.00
$1.00 per class, per rider, will go to the SW series.
Note: All riders MUST have an AMA card to race.
Moto-X Details
Sign up opens at 6:00pm to 9:00pm sat and 7:00am sun, closes ASAP. Practice at 8:30 weather permitting, races at or near 10:30am. $25.00 per class. $30.00 A classes- 150% pay back. $10.00 Gate admission, under 12 free ( unless riding )

450-250, 250-125’s, 80’s, 65’s/Girls , 50’s,“A’s/members only”

AMA memberships ( $39.00) can be purchased at the DMC

Track looks like a lot fun KB we will see you Saturday night...... Helmet cam turned backwards was cool , good show.

We were there a few weeks ago and the track was horrible! It's pretty bad when the track is Dusty before practice is over, after posting on here how good the track was going to be. Better take you own pop too $1.50 for a can of pop and they can't afford to give more than the first place rider a trophy. parciptitation trophy's to everyone else. I won't be going back there anytime soon!

We were there a few weeks ago and the track was horrible! It's pretty bad when the track is Dusty before practice is over, after posting on here how good the track was going to be. Better take you own pop too $1.50 for a can of pop and they can't afford to give more than the first place rider a trophy. parciptitation trophy's to everyone else. I won't be going back there anytime soon!

Thanks for stopping by...

And that is exactly what you want to hear from people from a track "Thanks for stopping by..." By all means don't apologize for the sub par performance and try to make up for it and improver on past performance, just insult your customer instead!! Just one of MANY reasons that i won't be "stopping by"!!

I could care less about pop prices or trophies but track prep is not something to just blow off!! Apparently some can't take a little criticism!!

What alot of these clubs/promoters have forgot is that it is a business and the riders are there customers. No one wants to ride a hard pack dry one line race track! As well as the fact that its unsafe. When you can't see the riders on the track in spots that's unsafe! If you don't have the ability to water enough to have mid summer races then don't have mid summer races. Its common sense.
As for the trophy thing there was a point and time that if you asked my son a trophy or anything else he would choose the trophy. Its hard to explain to a young kid that he rode hard and was top three but all he gets is a participatation trophy. That's just my ten cents.

Wow the last race was really bad. I tried to get my money back after my first moto and told them that they should have cancelled because of the track conditions. The responce I got was "this is how it was back in the day" The second motos were better. I might head down there this sunday just because I`d rather race than just ride somewhere. We`ll see......

Back