Usa wins!!!

nathan343

PR Member
After being down by almost 9 points coming into the final moto, villopoto and dungey went 1-2 to secure the overall victory!

After being down by almost 9 points coming into the final moto, villopoto and dungey went 1-2 to secure the overall victory!

thank god! I thought France was gonna win but luckily CP beaotched up and quit again due to "bike" problems.

MXoN Race 1 (MX1 + MX2) Results

1.Chad Reed AUS
2.Ken Roczen GER
3.Ryan Dungey USA
4.Tommy Searle GBR
5.Tyla Rattray RSA
6.Tanel Leok EST
7.Jonathan Barragan ESP
8.Marvin Musquin FRA
9.Dean Wilson GBR
10.Joel Roelants BEL
11.Christophe Pourcel FRA
12.Rui Goncalves POR
13.Yo****aka Atsuta JPN
14.Antti Pyrhonen FIN
15.Filip Neugebauer CZE
16.Marvin Van Daele BEL
17.Blake Baggett USA
18.Pritt Ratsep EST
19.Matt Moss AUS
20.Jeremy Seewer SUI

MXoN Race 2 (MX2 + Open) Results

1.Gautier Paulin FRA
2.Jeffrey Herlings NED
3.Ryan Villopoto USA
4.Ken Roczen GER
5.Kevin Strijbos BEL
6.Gareth Swanepoel RSA
7.Brett Metcalfe AUS
8.Davide Guarneri ITA
9.Carlos Campano ESP
10.Arnaud Tonus SUI
11.Marvin Musquin FRA
12.Joel Roelants BEL
13.Marcus Schiffer GER
14.Brad Anderson GER
15.Luis Correia POR
16.Martin Michek CZE
17.Blake Baggett USA
18.Aleksandr Tonkov RUS
19.Jose Antonio Butron ESP
20.Matthias Walkner AUT

Those over seas boys must be getting faster, bagget getting a 17 seems sub par to me, or like I said everyone else is just that fast...

Ken Roczen got 2nd on a 250F in the first Moto. He's going to race the 250 Nationals next year. The 250 class sure will be fun to watch.

MXoN Race 3 (MX1 + Open) Results

1.Ryan Villopoto USA
2.Ryan Dungey USA
3.Tyla Rattray RSA
4.Tommy Searle GBR
5.Davide Guarneri ITA
6.Evgeny Bobryshev RUS
7.Chad Reed AUS
8.Gautier Paulin FRA
9.Jeffrey Herlings NED
10.Brett Metcalfe AUS
11.Kevin Strijbos BEL
12.Tanel Leok EST
13.Arnaud Tonus SUI
14.Jonathan Barragan ESP
15.Brad Anderson GBR
16.Rui Goncalves POR
17.Yo****aka Atsuta JPN
18.Gareth Swanepoel RSA
19.Carlos Campano ESP
20.Marvin Van Daele BEL

Yeah I think pourcel is done playing games now and seems to be serious about riding now. Hopefully he is back for supercross. And I was wondering what bike to zen was on that is impressive

Right. They didn't stagger start did they ? RV smoked everyone at buds creek on a lite bike the one moto. Is this gonna air on tv ?

No tire? So what you get out there and be a man! Oh well I guess a little slack but he is still a french ashat.

031wc.jpg

No tire? So what you get out there and be a man! Oh well I guess a little slack but he is still a french ashat.

Everybody's entitled to their opinion on who's an "ashat"...but I'm curious why you feel that way about CP.

Last year, after losing the 250 title to Trey Canard at the last race of the year, I saw CP do something that made me respect the guy. It was shown on tv so I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw it. CP was very gracious and not only congratulating Trey on the championship but also joking and giving props to Trey's Mom after the trophy presentation. CP also gave Canard a helmet that I believe had a duck on it (?) as Canard means Duck in French. Another thing I respect is that CP was in a wheelchair for quite sometime after a spinal injury and had the determination to come back racing after that injury. So, not sure what it is that some people don't like about the guy...to the point that it turns into calling him an "ashat".

There are several reasons actually. The first time I thought I really didn't like him was when his bike blew in the rain and he pouted about it. Yes your bike breaking sucks, but its part of racing, don't throw it down and pout off. Remember dung running out of fuel and pushing his bike back....true champ there. Second was his cocky attitude in interviews, not sure but he came out like americans are nothing to me, then piss on piss off whatever comment was not needed. Third, while having a huge lead in the points I, yes I, believe he worked less and slacked. Trey started pouring it on and he didn't think that was possible. I sort of see him as DV in the same aspect I don't like him because they think they are so badass they can just win with no work. Fourth, you really hold out of SX season because you can't get what others are getting??...they are CHAMPS, you have won nothing but second places, take a seat on a team and earn something. Fifth do I really even need to mention how jacked up that was to valley yamaha to just not even show up to the race and not even tell them you quit...once again. That last one is enough for ME to at least justify calling him an ashat, IMO.

Prolly thought I was just going to say because he's french didn't ya :p

Is this in response to me commenting that Bagget finished fourth in his class...if so, whats your point?

screaaaaaaaaaaaaach. Reverse.

How are the moto formats set up. I know it's something funky how they do mx1 and mx 2 one moto then mx3 and mx 1 another...but its still different. I'm not understanding how he got 17th, but 4th in his class... Not bashing on him Mooch. Hard to believe he'd get 17th is all I'm saying. I can't imagine 12 other europeans/south africans faster than him. Should of asked, how does one get 17th but 4th overall? Just explain that, that's all.

Nope, didn't expect you to say you didn't like him because he's french.

As far as some of your points...

Cocky in interviews - if you or I were to give an interview in something other than English, hard telling what kind of douchebags we'd sound like trying to do an interview in French. Based on how poor his english is, I never gave a second thought to how he sounded in interviews as most of the riders are just saying the same stuff anyways..."thanks redbull, thanks honda, thanks to my girlfriend, blah blah blah".

Valley Yamaha controversy - Like me, you may have heard different stories on what happened between VY and CP. I don't know who to believe but CP's angle was that they hadn't supplyied him with a practice bike to practice on at his home in Florida as they had agreed to. Since I'm not privvy to the details, I'm not going fault one side or the other....to me, it's just a relationship that didn't work out.

Bike breaking down - are you referring to the mechanical DNF that was the hinging point in the series that determined there was no way he could win the championship after that DNF. I personally can't fault him for being upset over that.

I personally just find it hard to call anyone out as being an azz when I don't know all the details/circumstances going on with them.

I'm not understanding how he got 17th, but 4th in his class... Not bashing on him Mooch. Hard to believe he'd get 17th is all I'm saying. I can't imagine 12 other europeans/south africans faster than him. Should of asked, how does one get 17th but 4th overall? Just explain that, that's all.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but i'd imagine since there's 40 riders on the gate then 20 must be from one class and 20 from another class.

Baggett got 17th out of 40 riders and must of beat 16 guys who were on 250s in order to finish 4th for the 250s.

I have gotten more pissed off at mechanical failures than he did and I have never had money on the line.

Back