Smith road saturday practice 9/24

Gonna try and get to practice tomorrow. Any updates on track conditions? Id think smith would handle rain well but I could be wrong. Im sure some of the vets have insight. I havent ridden smith In YEARS. Sat practice sounds sweet!

Plan on running practice right now will post by 10:00am Smith Road drains well the number for the track is 330-725-8569 . Bought George 10 ft rototiller
if it doent rain hard saturday should be able to till it up and have a nice track thanks

Sucks sitting at work reading your updates on the track. Could you please change the update to "gloomy and cloudy and the track is a mudhole" Thanks I appreciate it!!

Just wanted to say thanks to those at Smith Rd for holding open practice Sat. I had a very short window of time to ride but it worked out perfectly. I havent ridden Smith in over 10 years but it was cool to go back. Having a place like Smith open on Sat was awesome. I just wanted to get a little seat time and rail a few corners and Smith gave me just that. Thanks for you efforts. Hopefully we will see the occasional Sat practice from time to time in the future. If I could offer any feedback at all it would be be to maybe try to widen the track a little in some areas. Im sure this is no easy feat and Im not complaining. Id still be back if if never changed!

Back