Any feedback from Big Game MX race on 9/18?

Holmboyz

PR Addict
I'm curious to hear how the conditions/prep were since the last race drew so many negative comments. A couple more races on the schedule there so I'd like to hear if things improved..or not. We loved the track/prep last year and hoping to hear some positive feedback. Thanks.

We went on Sunday and the track was really good! No dust, good dirt, two new gates, all fenced in, separate tracks for quads/bikes... etc.... Good day of racing! He's really worked hard to improve the facility and you can tell. I give him a lot of credit for that. All around great day, I'd add it to your schedule

We went on Sunday and the track was really good! No dust, good dirt, two new gates, all fenced in, separate tracks for quads/bikes... etc.... Good day of racing! He's really worked hard to improve the facility and you can tell. I give him a lot of credit for that. All around great day, I'd add it to your schedule

Thanks for the feedback. We went there last year several times after they added the quad track and the track/prep was awesome. I was shocked to see the issues they had with the one race this summer...can't be perfect every time. Hope to make it out there soon.

I'm curious to hear how the conditions/prep were since the last race drew so many negative comments. A couple more races on the schedule there so I'd like to hear if things improved..or not. We loved the track/prep last year and hoping to hear some positive feedback. Thanks.

Me too. Yes I was at that Triathlon flop of a race. It was terrible, so anything has got to be an improvement. Anyone have any pictures? Go back in Rich's picture archives, and you could see that it could go nowhere but improve.

I went a couple times at the end of last year and it was great, but as I said in that 6 page post report, never again. But time has mellowed me out, so anyone else have anything to say? I take it then that there wasn't 10-12 inches of dry silty dust on that HUMONGOUS step up double? That jump looked like it would be fun, but not like it was on that Saturday of the triathlon.

I would really like some others who were there to give us some information.
How about someone who was at both events. Anyone? If you were, is it still a 2 or is it now an 8?

I would consider Hand Racing a very reputable source of scrutiny.
...and good to hear that Big Game is back IN the game...

Big Game Raceway

to all concerned, when the track had all the deep powder issues, Curtis Crump took the blame for that, made some changes to the good,and had a great race on the 18th of September,the lines were awesome, he prepped th track at half time and it was a great day of racing. one thing about big game he listens to the riders, and makes changes, to suit all caliber of riders,so hope to see you all there KTM# 538

Hey Dan (the Ironman) !!!!! How have ya been?
No-see yet this year but I’ll bet you’re still waxing the youngsters on a regular basis!
Great to see you get on PitRacer and give some thoughts.
……This guy (Ironman) gets MAJOR props for his total number of gate drops…..

to all concerned, when the track had all the deep powder issues, Curtis Crump took the blame for that, made some changes to the good,and had a great race on the 18th of September,the lines were awesome, he prepped th track at half time and it was a great day of racing. one thing about big game he listens to the riders, and makes changes, to suit all caliber of riders,so hope to see you all there KTM# 538

OK, I am trusting you on this Mr 6 motos a day! I'm going to TV Land for the Grand Prix this coming weekend. Maybe I'll see you soon? Every time I come out that way, I haven't seen you this year, but sometimes I come out on Saturdays. I would hate to wait till NEMX or something to see you again!

Ironman.... I like that. Fits you well!

Big game

:)mark the shark, good to hear from you,doing well and still having fun racing, big game was great last week like i said hope to see you there, or come to tv land, trevor does a great job, long practice, and nice ruts, again hope to see you soon #538

Perfect day

Weather was perfect. Track was perfect. Couldn't have asked for any better conditions. They filled in the gap on the BIG double some what so there isn't such a huge drop off when rolling it and cleaned up the down side. It was a shame the turn out was kinda low. Definately going to be there again next time.

I was shocked to see the issues they had with the one race this summer...can't be perfect every time.

They have had more then "one" issue this year. I won't dig up old history but, I won't go there again, thats for sure!!!

Back