Bc 9-24 & 9-25

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Scheduled for practice this weekend. 11-5:00 both days. Pitbike racing on Saturday. Just on the pitbike track, all other tracks will be open for riding as usual. See the racing forum for more details.

Man I hardly remember what it's like to ride at the cliff with all my adventures here the last 3 weeks. Yes I'm bragging that I actually went out and rode Pala Raceway! Hope to see everyone this weekend...

Man I hardly remember what it's like to ride at the cliff with all my adventures here the last 3 weeks. Yes I'm bragging that I actually went out and rode Pala Raceway! Hope to see everyone this weekend...

Dayum...how many times do I have to hear about you riding Pala.....=-)

Sharc I was there Aug. 23rd through the 27th. It was nothing but a trip full of adrenaline junky stuff. We blasted around in a Factory 5 Cobra all week, went to 6 flags to ride all the sweet coasters, went to a wind tunnel and flew around & hit Pala. Being a moto guy Pala was the highlight for me for sure. You have no idea how steep those hills are watching the races on tv. I bigger jumps I did were the double before the finish line and the finish line jump. I wish I had been on my bike as I would think I would have done more versus the 03 yz 450 tank with super soft suspension... Still had a great time and am planning on going again next year.

Looks awesome! Wish I had a bike to ride.....that was mine. ;) Maybe I'll see if Purdy will come out. :)

Well so far so good. Very little rain today. If we dont get anymore tonight we will be watering the majority of the tracks in the morning. A few soft spots where the water collected in the ruts from last weekend, those have been drained via dozer, and thats fairly typical. We usually have those anyway. Should be very good riding tomorrow, provided we dont get a downpour overnight!

Wowsers! No rain overnight. Warming up the Mack. Tracks will turn out excellent today. Open at 11:00.

Pitbike sign up at 2:45, practice at 3:00 (2 groups - adults and kids), Motos start at 4:00.

Apprently we have confusion. All the tracks are open today for riding. We are only shutting down the pitbike track at 2:00 to get rady for the pitbike race.

By the way, perfect tracks again, nobody here. Just FYI.

Overcast!….that’s the best !
Would love to be in attendance but have committed to a charity fundraiser today at 2:00.

I see a pattern, kick arse days whens Sharc is busy, hmmmm.

Yep overcast here, tracks will be tremendous, gearing up.

Track was SWEET today. If you missed it, you missed it. I"m dredding winter already.

Thanks everyone! I thought we were sunk early, when we got that little sprinkle drizzle, but it quit, and it made for a really good track! From the pitbike race to epic track on Sunday, plus the perfect temps, slight overcast, it was a very good weekend.

Love the headless rider pics woody, lol. BC has jumps so big the camera guy cant react fast enough.

Back