turnpike track

Is it still in use or grown over? I also seen a track but I think its farther east than 44 that is all grown over. All you can see is jumps

Is it still in use or grown over? I also seen a track but I think its farther east than 44 that is all grown over. All you can see is jumps

That one isn't off the turnpike. If it's the one I am thinking of, its off of 76 (or 80 where it is no longer the turnpike).

That track is on land owned by the Spletzler's of Newton Falls. They tried to run it as a practice/race track a few years ago but community government stepped in. It was pretty nice when it was in operation. They later ran Spring Valley for a year before it was sold and torn down.

Ok was the one in newton falls right by that trailer park? I'm talking about another one I saw that's grown over and it's before the newton falls exit if heading east on 80. It's grown over but you can see jumps

Ok was the one in newton falls right by that trailer park? I'm talking about another one I saw that's grown over and it's before the newton falls exit if heading east on 80. It's grown over but you can see jumps

See my previous post

Back