New changes for NEMX...

NikkiNEMX

PR Addict
Well the indoor season is coming upon us fast and NEMX is excited for all the new big changes we are making this season...from extending the track ("YES"...making it bigger), an awesome "WHOLE" new track design, different events that will be happening, and more!!! We are looking for another "AWESOME" season!!!! More info to come...

Opening date is usually the last weekend of October...if the weather continues to be like this it might be sooner!!!

**NEMX is now on Facebook...search for NEMX-Northeast Motocross Complex.**

www.nemx.webpointusa.com

Sounds sweet how is the track being expanded exactly? And what kind of events are you gonna have? Also I can't find you on Facebook.

Sounds sweet how is the track being expanded exactly? And what kind of events are you gonna have? Also I can't find you on Facebook.

Go And check it out. You wont be disappointed. It's a sick layout thus far.... Pics to come before opening I'm sure.

Well what are the changes sp far and I am gonna go when they open. By expanding the track are they knocking down that wall where the pits are of something to make it bigger? Fill us in man. Also I have no clue how to find the Facebook page it does not come up

Did you guys make it fun for pit bikes like it was the winter of '08-'09? I went out there several times that year, and it was probably the best indoor experience I ever had. ---L*64

I tell you what though no matter what indoor place is anyone's favorite we are so licky in Ohio to have all the indoor tracks we do like nemx and ramjam and whatever the other places are more south. It would really suck not to be able to ride for the next five months

We extended the track by taking out some of the pit area...let's just say it made a big difference in how the track is going to be and how much more track room we now have to play with...it's awesome. The track is totally different than it ever has been. Major directional changes. We were there today and things are looking awesome...a lot of things have changed even where you bring in your bike and where you pit. There are signs everywhere so people know what to do. One thing is bikes are no longer allowed thru the front door or in front of the office walk way. Believe me everything is looking awesome. The track is not 100% finished yet, but it should be by this tuesday. Everyone says they can't find our FB page unless they are my friend on FB. How do I make my page searchable then??

Well I searched for our name NEMX-Northeast Motocross Complex and I found it. Hopefully everyone else can.

We will be having a track preview on Sunday Oct. 23 from 1-4pm BIKES ONLY cost will be only $10.00. Our opening day will be October 29 (saturday) 10-2 quads, 3-7 bikes, Oct. 30 (sunday) 10-4. We will only be open saturdays and sundays until full schedule starts.

www.nemx.webpointusa.com

I was able to ride the new track at NEMX this past Saturday and all I can say is WOW! They took out some of the pit area walls and completly changed the track,nothing is the same. Normally I get arm pump the first few times I ride indoors because of how tight everything is but not now. They track almost feels like riding outdoors,flows really nice and all the jumps are fun,rounded off landings and I think they are safe.Good job NEMX crew!!!

We did have a lap done on a helmet cam but the sd card wasnt cooperating with us. I will try to have one up as soon as possible. Also i was thinking of making a track map kind of like what dirt wurx does for the supercross tracks, so maybe if i get off my lazy butt ill get one of those up on pit and the NEMX website. Cant wait to see what poeple think of the new track on the preview day.

ill also have a video up either tonight or tomorrow of a few laps aand of some sections.. the track is a lot of fun but still safe. it flows very well and I think everyone will really enjoy it!! its got something for everyone.

Track is a truly built for big bikes. My little brother loved it on his 85 and I love it on my yz250. Awesome track, no membership. Why ride anywhere else???

Back