Briarcliff Minimoto Mayhem II-- ride report.

And I'd like to Thank Tim and Eli at Sports Cycles, they teamed up with Mark Burkhart at WPS - Fly Racing to get us some really cool stuff to give away. Go buy a TTR110 or 125 from Eli for the next race. Also, Thanks to Brad Adams with Roofmasters, the Dash for Cash was won by Cody Scott. He had a charging Aaron Burch hunting him down in the Dash for Cash, but a unplanned dirt sample would send Burch to the back, and Cody rode off to the win, and the $100 prize. Other notables, Dan Poole continues his win streak in 10" stk, followed by Chris Hause for second, and James McGuiness in third. The gonz had mechanical troubles in every moto. In 40+ Tony C continues his dominance, but Mark Matheis kept honest from start to finish, good racing there. Another great battle between Rick Crist and Dalton Henderson in 14"+ open, those guys were throwing down again like the last race. They swapped the lead 4 times in 8 laps, with Rick eventually coming out on top. Tracey Ford did in fact walks out with the womens top prize of $100 in Sophia Liu jewelry. In the little kids class Jackson Thomas reeled in Hayden Hoover on the last lap, very good racing here. Caleb Rhoads rounded out the top three. Kyle Mellar smoked the 12-15 class. And there other various stellar moments, but I forget most of those.

Nothing at BC this weekend; racing Thrills at COCR Sat, family stuff on Sunday. Should be open the following two weekends.

The pitbike fad is just about over as far as racing goes, in these parts anyway. Jeremy is well known and can pull in the riders, nowhere else can do it anymore except a few fairs. I don't think it has to do with mod, non-mod chinese or any such. Yes pitbike racing is about fun but when you line up the racers, they will race. CRA used to draw a good crowd plus they pay out, no more. All we can do is keep riding and RACING. Ya gotta show up to keep it alive. 50 cc is the only real pitbike IMO. Yes, I ride a cheater mod but hey the 6 year old took my 50! Anyone got a stocker for sale? I need one by Saturday. The new fad is 2 strokes! :)

the new fad is 2 strokes. But I hope this one doesnt die, because I'm still in the puppy love stage....

And as far as pitbikes...I saw too many friends get more messed up on pitbikes than big bikes I had to drop that hobby....

georgie - Thats why we try not to listen to the crazy 12" mod guys. We keep the track simple and fun, nothing over the top and crazy.

And yes, some of you 12" mod guys are crazy.

georgie - Thats why we try not to listen to the crazy 12" mod guys. We keep the track simple and fun, nothing over the top and crazy.

And yes, some of you 12" mod guys are crazy.

Nah not crazy... just not allowed to have a 450 anymore..... I aggree that these little bikes arent made to go as fast as we are making them and in return are just as dangerous as big bikes.... If I could only convince "the boss" on that....

Back