Thrills In the Hills 10-1 & 10-2

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
of Sugar Grove that is. This Saturday COCR is hosting the Mx race for Thrills in the Hills. I plan to rework the track Thursday and Friday. And to help out with prep and insight however I can. I can assure you that if I can finish what I have envisioned, you be a very happy camper come this weekend.

I know they are running the HS portion on Sunday, I dont know how the GP fits in the schedule. Maybe somebody in the know can fill us in on that.

Thrills2011.jpg

The schedule for the weekend is a MX race and a hare scrammble on Saturday. The GP will run on Sunday. I believe you can go to our website and get times and stuff. www.cocrmx.com check it out. This race benefits the riders and the district. Our district is already struggling, ain't we all. So come to COCR this weekend, bring your bike, and "Race for your life Charlie Brown." How sweet would full classes be for the weekend. Why, you'd have to get a video and watch it over and over again, to see all the good racing. Lets make it happen! See you at the track.

Columbus Channel 4 weather Bob Nunnally's forecast:

Today: Mostly cloudy, scattered showers, blustery and cool. High 55
Tonight: Cloudy, showers, blustery and cold. Low 40
Tomorrow: Mostly cloudy, scattered mainly morning showers, breezy and chilly. High 51 (37)
Sunday: Mostly sunny, crisp. High 58 (39)

Just heard Newark radio update: Saturday high.....48.

Little soon for this crap!

Back