Sandusky Valley Riders 10/1 - 10/2

Feasel319

PR Member
Saturday 10/1 we have open practice from 11-4. Sunday 10/2 race. Practice at 9, race at 11. Last one of the year. Hope to see some new, and familiar faces. Track should be in great condition. Lets just hope mother nature cooperates.

dunno if I am going to make the trip. May just head over to delta and see if they are riding. I dont want to make the trip and have it be rained out.

any update would be nice. i dont want to make the trip to and the track be closed... i dont want to go somehwre else when i could go here

I was at the track this morning. SVR had light rain most of the night last night. Light rain was continuing this morning. I viewed only the top part of the track...it was wet with water in the ruts. I doubt SVR will post any cancellation, but today's practice will be messy...if held. Water appeared to be draining well, so Sunday's race still may be OK. Maybe we'll get more reports as time progresses.

Any feedback on track conditions after practice would be appreciated. We plan on racing Sunday, but not if it is a mud pit.

Just got done working on the track. The track will have a few sloppy sections, but overall, I think it is gonna be awesome. We are racing!!!

Back