battlefield 3???

barrington314

PR Elite
the must anticipated battlefield 3 is getting closer to release. the beta just went live for everyone. anyone getting this on here? im for sure getting it on ps3 and may end up on PC too.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/coOHjF4_apI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I got the Beta on PS3 the other day and played it for a little while. I'm really thinking about buying it when it comes out, I think its going to be a really good game. I still think I'm looking forward to MW3 more though....

im really looking forward to BF3. from what i read, the beta doesnt have all the destruction turned on. add in the levels with vehicles and jets... gonna be awesome.

been playing the beta for PC since the 27th :) already up to level 20. getting pretty tired of the same map though arggggggggh

and the game on consoles doesnt compare to the game on a PC. 64 players and JETS cmonn

Gotta say im not to impressed with the game, think i got to hyped on the trailor and the graphics dont seem all that good. still gonna buy it and hope its just the beta making it kinda lame.

Kinda like some movie previews. They show you the 5 best parts in the movie and you think it's funny and great and then come to see it, it's terrible?

Everybody is trying to hard to whip on the Call of Duty franchise and they just can't do it.....Always one step ahead...

a beta is to test server stress. has nothing to do with graphics, glitches... also they took out terrain destruction for the beta. so theres more to the game yet. and you only played rush on metro with no vehicles. i got it on PC too, and jets are freaking amazing. the map is soooo big.

Kinda like some movie previews. They show you the 5 best parts in the movie and you think it's funny and great and then come to see it, it's terrible?

Everybody is trying to hard to whip on the Call of Duty franchise and they just can't do it.....Always one step ahead...
cod is nothing like battlefield tho. theres so much more to battlefield. and no whiney little kids screaming into the mic. takes team work. if you dont like talking to people with your mic and actually listening to eachother to help, battlefield is not for you.

I played battlefield 2, and the vietnam pack and i didn't think the game or reticule was as smooth as COD. And as far as screaming kids, I always play with a small group of people (mostly pitracers) through private chats in a party.

I do like the huge maps though. COD maps are getting too small. It's all run and gun, tactical game play is lacking. But I guess the 12 year olds don't care about tactical game play.

i think the problem with battlefield and consoles is that it was more meant for PC. ps3 and xbox only has 12 v 12. PC has 32 v 32. and i saw hacked servers of 128 players. gets pretty intense. i also like how you need to be more tactical.

i think the problem with battlefield and consoles is that it was more meant for PC. ps3 and xbox only has 12 v 12. PC has 32 v 32. and i saw hacked servers of 128 players. gets pretty intense. i also like how you need to be more tactical.

well yeah.. it definitely nicer to look at on the PC. and i didnt mean that 360 isn't getting jets.

only 11 more days!

I havnt touched my beta. I got Command and Conquer the first decade for pc at walmart for $20! it has like 12 games on 1 disc and is addicting as hell haha

The only reason i play cod is bc my woman and kids can play with me, to much run and gun, i do like the teamwork of bf3 and socom. to bad they ruined socom lol

this makes COD look like an atari game.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FRqfFfuVuNE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

the biggest map in BF2 is bigger than any map COD has had... you can fit 3 of those in the biggest map in BF3. thats insanely huge. might kinda suck on ps3 with only 24 players. i might be playing this on the PC alot more than ps3.

Back