Rescheduled "Thrills in the Hills" at COCR 10/16 & 10/16

jstory

PR Addict
Due to the weather the Thrills in the HIlls event at COCR has been rescheduled for Oct. 15 &16. The GP will be on Saturday and the MX and HS will be Sunday.

Same weekend as the World Team Harerscramble? I could GP at "Thrills" Saturday and ride the "27th World Championship" on Sunday. But the already planned Action Sports annual event will cut into the "Thrills in the Hills" turnout.

This late in the year there are no good alternatives, but based on the current weather that they had today, the forecast tonight and tomorrow. The proposed date above is the best that could be done given the choices that the district had.

I hope everyone enjoys the mx track, allot of fuel spent to make some fun.

Too bad New Vienna Canceled this weekend, because they felt they couldn't compete with DC and the T.I.T.H.. Now there isn't any D11 track racing.

Same weekend as the World Team Harerscramble? I could GP at "Thrills" Saturday and ride the "27th World Championship" on Sunday. But the already planned Action Sports annual event will cut into the "Thrills in the Hills" turnout.

From the Dist 11 site:
Posted Oct 5th:
THRILLS UPDATE
RE-SCHEDULED at COCR(Same location! COCR will have an open practice for MX on10/15)
[SIZE=+1]Oct 16 --MX[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Nov 5th--HS[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]Nov 6th--GP[/SIZE]

This weekend is the Thrills motocross race. Support the racers by showing up and racing. They/you need our support. Good luck this Sunday. See ya there.

hey guys, today is the big day. Thrills MX is happening today so come race and support those who have raced all year. Help the district to be able to fund the awards. I heard Fasttrax cancelled today. Don't know if it was to help the district but thanks Norm. so if you feel like racing today come to COCr and support your local racer. Gotta get back in water truck. Thanks

We had a great time also. The track was in good shape just needed more riders. Glad we made the trip. Thanks to COCR for acknowledging that changes were neccesary and making it happen. Keep up the good work and continue making improvements/changes it is greatly appreciated

Could not race Sunday but did get out for practice on Saturday. The track was great especially after the quads got out there and opened up some of those rutted areas. The changes in the track were great, loved the step up. Had a hard time with the infield section for some reason. Maybe if they were more like true rollers it might have been easier. Anyway I had a blast, thanks for all the hard work put into the track. Keep it up.

Back