Open practice this Saturday at COCR 10-8

hippiemcgrath

PR Addict
Hey everybody. It's almost buckeye series race time. We are having open practice for those who need some track time. Hours will run from 11:00 to 4:00 pm. Then we gotta shut the track down for race day prep. We redesigned our track a few weeks ago, and the track was too easy. Jeremy Osborn came down this week and modified our new track layout. We now have a nice step up jump, a new table top, he refaced the jumps going up to and including the big table top. Then he extended the landing on our down hill double. And the sweetest thing of all is the new sweeping six pack. Three doubles going around a turn. It is sweet. Too easy aye? you won't say that again. Jeremy is "The Man" fella's. What he did is awesome and you need to get down here to check it out. I'll be working the track Friday and Saturday morning so the prep will be better than last time, no wet spots. See you at the track.

Everyone needs to take a site lap. The track is essentially the same with some different obstacles. Dont go trying stuff on the first lap! Allot of fresh jump faces, should be dried up by the weekend, but it may need ridden on once or twice to get it firmed up, I doubt it though, there is some serious clay down there. I didnt get everything changed that i wanted, but I do think what i got done should hop it up a bit. Enjoy!

20 clams. We need as many riders as possible. All of those who come please find a club member and tell them what you think about our new track and the effort behind it. Thanks again to J.O. from BC.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE FORECAST? This is our chance to sell you all on the track and effort going into it. By the end of this weekend we are gonna have a whole bunch of people checking pitracer for any posts with COCR in the title. There's gonna be guys sending me pm's lookin for their moto fix. Alright look around and make sure no one is looking over your shoulders..... OK. Good.... Read on, We have the Thrills in the hills race next weekend. And we have another open practice on 10-22&23. After that your just gonna have to plan the cool stuff first next year and get here earlier. Later

Cornering 6 pack in, new step up in. Some downhill rollers in. Fixed a few other faces. Thats about all i had time for. Maybe some other tweaks before the weekend. It should be decent. I'd ride it if I wasnt otherwise obligated.

Its almost ready. Put down six loads of water this afternoon. The night crew will hopefully get another two tonight. We will be chiseling and watering more in the morning.
Come check it out tommorrow from 11:00 to 4:00 pm. And come to the race Sunday.

Back