Bc 10-8 & 10-9

and maybe find a good dozer operator too, dont want to ask for to much since i finally got my big bike going ,ill b out .

and maybe find a good dozer operator too, dont want to ask for to much since i finally got my big bike going ,ill b out .

Ya, I have seen a few "good operators" try to build a track, its not like building a pad or parking lot. I'll see if I can find a good track builder, I heard those guys are allot harder to find though.

you dont do bad for a dozer op that couldnt cut a pad within a quarter inch or grade a parking lot with half inch per foot of fall, hard to knock the best pay to ride track in the state . lol.

Gotta head start tonight........ooooops sorry to the guys who like concrete. Everyone else, tracks will be extra good.

You work to hard bro. People will pay just the same to come out and ride on concrete. I've seen it! They may complain more, but will still come out....haha ;)

Chris and Kip are threatening to come out. I told them Sunday if they wanted me to try and break their bikes too. Hmm, maybe I'll call Purdy???

The Tracks will be ready at 11:00 today! Sorry, I was running behind yesterday! It will not happen today.

We tried disc only last night, it looks good. If you rode yesterday, let me know what you think compared to saturday.

Open at 11:00.

Track was great! Allen, Jeremy and Russell got some great practice! Thanks for all the prep. Gnarles for sure!! haha

Back