Game systems

streaks383

PR Addict
So with winter approaching I am going to buy a gaming system. The question is which one? I know I want Mx vs ATV. But the question is which system do I want and which MX vs ATV I haven't played since PS2 and the second MX vs ATV. I may go online depending on how good I get. So who has a recommendation on system and game and why? I doubt I will need a big hard drive or anything and but wouldn't mind playing DVD's also my TV does not have HDMI input if that matters. Thanks

mx vs atv took a dump. if you havent heard they closed the doors. so no new updates on alive. but i still live alive better than reflex. seems more real to me. and im sure you can pick it up used cheap now.
i think ps3 is better than xbox based on the fact that the battlefield makers said xbox was maxed out and ps3 still has room to go. but with out hdmi and 1080, most games look like crap on ps3 i think.

Get the ps3, xbox's have a good chance on taking a crap. also you have way more standard features on the ps3. the games are all on a blu ray disc that has a coating that makes them nearly impossible to scratch but also holds like 40 gigs more per disc. and lets not forget you have to pay to play xbox online.

like barrington said get the hdmi cable you will be amazed how much better the games and movies look!

mx vs atv took a dump. if you havent heard they closed the doors. so no new updates on alive. but i still live alive better than reflex. seems more real to me. and im sure you can pick it up used cheap now.
i think ps3 is better than xbox based on the fact that the battlefield makers said xbox was maxed out and ps3 still has room to go. but with out hdmi and 1080, most games look like crap on ps3 i think.

yeah THQ prayed on all the loyal Rainbow mx fans....Gave them a 40 dollar game, had everyone upgrade it to a 90 dollar game then shut it down. Tell me they didn't foresee that one (THQ I'm saying). That franchise has been going down hill anyway. And THQ wanted to put the nail in the coffin...

COD is ruining the gaming world pretty much. Now the big name companies are expecting every title at launch to go Platinum and it's just not the case with MX games. Therefor: Botch that development.

Back