area 330????

I went to 330 this past Saturday 10/8/2011 to find out after driving 2 hours to get there that the track has been closed for the rest of the year. I talked to the owner and said the economy has hit hard for keeping the track open and has decided to close it for this year. Nothing has been posted on the 330 website or on anything else that 330 is on about the track closeing I called both phone numbers that are listed for the track and only thing that is on either answering message that races fron oct and sept have been cancelled. Not a good way to run a track of that caliber.

To many great tracks closing.... we need a pit racer practice day there to help show support...

I went to 330 this past Saturday 10/8/2011 to find out after driving 2 hours to get there that the track has been closed for the rest of the year. I talked to the owner and said the economy has hit hard for keeping the track open and has decided to close it for this year. Nothing has been posted on the 330 website or on anything else that 330 is on about the track closeing I called both phone numbers that are listed for the track and only thing that is on either answering message that races fron oct and sept have been cancelled. Not a good way to run a track of that caliber.

How are they doing a bad job at running the track? You called, heard a message that said the races were cancelled, and didn't say that they were open, and you still drove 2 hours. Thats not their fault.

When they opened, they always had a message saying they were open and the date, and they always had a post on pitracer saying when they were open.

Its funny how when you own a track people expect you to do whatever makes them happy, at any costs, and at any time (m-f 24/7). Typical Patron (who doesnt know how to call or check a website) = "Hey I drove two hours, you gonna let me ride or what?" "I just drove across the state for you, and i got this really cool $20 bill, U owe me buddy." My response = Whatever, i rent a dozer from April til November for you, buddy"

I'd do the same thing if the numbers werent working out.

it should be posted on the 330 website first and formost thats what the "track" website is for it should be posted there first whether open or closed

there is alot of good tracks within the 330 area that are still doing fairly good malvern has been there since the 70's or even before that and they are doing fairly well considering the way things are. What is it with 330 inpaticular? why is it that that one is doing so poorly?

it should be posted on the 330 website first and formost thats what the "track" website is for it should be posted there first whether open or closed

If we are open we post it on pit racer! Most riders look at pit to see who's open before they drive 2 hrs.

I didn't come on here to start any kind of arguement I was just wondering why it wasn't posted on 10/8/11 that you were closed like you said it was! here's one less you wont see at your track!!!!!

Do you expect them to post every single weekend that they are closed? They didn't post they were closed the weekend before that, or 3 weeks ago, or 2 months ago. All I can say is that if you don't go when/if they open, you'll be missing out.

exactly 330 is an amazing track and anybody who doesnt ride there is missing out. kinda dumb to drive 2 hours just to hope a track is open without knowing for sure

I didn't come on here to start any kind of arguement I was just wondering why it wasn't posted on 10/8/11 that you were closed like you said it was! here's one less you wont see at your track!!!!!

You sound like a freaking Democrat! Wha Wha! I hear you saying "I am entitled to what ever I want regardless of me being a numb skull and not checking before I drive 2 hours" YOU have a responsibility also you know. Like communication is equal parts listening and talking...you didn't do your part well enough. I suppose you are going to sue them for your inconvenience too!

Tracks don't need riders who go off half cocked and complain when they are the idiots. The guys at 330 are top notch people and do everything they can to support MX and the people who support them. They will do better without you!

there is alot of good tracks within the 330 area that are still doing fairly good malvern has been there since the 70's or even before that and they are doing fairly well considering the way things are. What is it with 330 inpaticular? why is it that that one is doing so poorly?
i bet malvern is the only track in that area making any kind of good money.
major differences in running a track like 330 and malvern. i dont expect you to know this though considering you drove 2 hours to a track without confirming that they were open. proves how smart you are.

and barrington, you're a genius correct?

Running a website is one of the easiest things to do, so posting when you're open / closed it pretty important, it is one of many things a website can offer.

Although I do agree it is a pretty uneducated decision to drive 120 x 2 mins somewhere you have unconfirmed to be open.

polacks hatred for democrats is also pretty funny. there are people in this world more stupid then me. sweet.

[video=youtube;CnimqqWcqQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnimqqWcqQU&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube;-sulDYYAiCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sulDYYAiCU&feature=related[/video]

but ya..

You sound like a freaking Democrat! Wha Wha! I hear you saying "I am entitled to what ever I want regardless of me being a numb skull and not checking before I drive 2 hours" YOU have a responsibility also you know. Like communication is equal parts listening and talking...you didn't do your part well enough. I suppose you are going to sue them for your inconvenience too!

Tracks don't need riders who go off half cocked and complain when they are the idiots. The guys at 330 are top notch people and do everything they can to support MX and the people who support them. They will do better without you!

AND the scary part is there are more people like this out there than you think!

Why would you post this after driving 2 hours with gas at 3.40 a gal. if you didnt even know if they open? Was it posted they were open? Or any of the messages say they were open. Then to come one here and say that you are one more person that wont be back. GOOD I am sure they dont want you back!!!!!! But i guess you made your point.Hope you drive 2 hours next time to a track that is open and it rains the whole way there to ride in the mud. I am sure that will be there fault too. Why does everyone have to ***** soooooo!!!!!! much.

I joined Pit Racer today because I think there is a more important point than some one driving two hours to a closed track; yes he should of verified you were open. So, what concerns me is that you are closed. You have an awesome track! We usually try to get to your track two or three times a year (open practice) but admit we have not been there at all this year. We are all in our 40's and not interested in racing so we just go to open practices. I have check Pit Racer often and it does not seem like you have had many open practices, just races. I guess financially you have to look at what was working better for you; more races or more open practices. It may have been just timing but every weekend I was hoping to go to Area 330 there was not an open practice.

Back