How is Amanda Toth doing?

She did go done hard on the step-down next to the pond before the left hander going towards the road. She suffered a clean break of the femur up towards the hip. She had surgery yesterday and they will have her up on her feet today. I hear she's doing good and concerned about her bike as it was pretty mangled. It's great to see the out pouring of support from the family we are in motocross. She's a tough cookie. Keep her and her family in your prayers to make a full recovery physically and mentally, and that they may learn all they can from these circumstances. BBBRRRAAAPPP!!!

We are sending get well prayers her way!! Did not see the crash but was with her till they loaded her for transport....SHE IS ONE TUFF COOKIE for sure!!!! I heard the same as Jarret, had surgery and on her way to rehab... I sent her text this morning will update if I hear anything else.....

Ashlee and Rachel went to see her last night. They said she is sore, but doing well. It's crazy to us to see this happen after we just went through it. I hope she gets off pain meds and up on her feet asap. That is the start to going home.

I broke my right femur this spring as well. First broken bone and I had to pick the biggest one. A rod, some screws and back on your feet. Hoping you have a speedy recovery!

Back