Big game

ironman

PR Member
boy you guys missed a nice race at big game, the track was awsome,curtis makes changes to make it suitable to all riders, and remember it was 80 today, only 10 more weeks till winter, support the cause i have only been doing it for 40 some years and still havingfun, and thats what its about.

Sure will! If Big Game is improved, and like last year when I came out, we will be there!! I just had a bad experience there at the beginning of August with that track. We will be at Western Reserve Saturday for the GP, and the Gass Track event up by TV Land the next weekend. Then check out NEMX and then go to TV Land on Sunday. Hopefuly we will see you ironman (a real ironman at that).

Went to Big Game yesterday, my first visit there ran +40, +50, Had a great time, the track i think was excellent. got alittle dusty in a few small area's but not bad. Love the track layout every jump was safe if you did not wanna jump. I will return, nice layout, set up was way more than i expected of excellence (fencing and parking and clean and playgrounds for the kids). The track layout i loved long, fast, old school, I had a blast. liked the dirt too. Just my input of the track.

Back