Bubba and auto racing

sdjclevland

PR Addict
Anyone read the article on him from CNN money? It says he makes ten million a year in endorsements and is planning on switching to auto racing when and if the time is right. That should be interesting.

Who know if the ten million is accurate or not but that is some nice money just in endorsements alone

Yep, saw that earlier on RacerX. Not bad money. But honestly, when you compare that to the ball and stick guys, its peanuts.

he doesnt have a team yet. what do you expect? and it doesnt seem to be his fault. JGR was put on hold for weeks trying to sort out a deal with suzuki. that failed. so they tried to get a deal with james on the yamaha. james doesnt like yamaha so tried to get his own deal with suzuki. and hes not the only one. reed doesnt have his ducks in a row yet either. just amazing the hate that stewart gets. you guys act like he is never going to race a dirtbike again.

he doesnt have a team yet. what do you expect? and it doesnt seem to be his fault. JGR was put on hold for weeks trying to sort out a deal with suzuki. that failed. so they tried to get a deal with james on the yamaha. james doesnt like yamaha so tried to get his own deal with suzuki. and hes not the only one. reed doesnt have his ducks in a row yet either. just amazing the hate that stewart gets. you guys act like he is never going to race a dirtbike again.

Simmer down their young fella! Just sayin. Don't announce it if you're not ready to go. "Theirs no hattin goin on here"
For that much cash and as "amazing" as he is that sure would start the season out on a good note! Besides I'm sure he has a bike he could dust off and ride.

I agree why does he not pull out a bike from his garage to race. Also at the same time it really really sucks he is not racing it bug atleast we know he is not gonna get hurt before supercross. I'm sure he had every intention of racing it but if he does not have a tram what can you do

Simmer down their young fella! Just sayin. Don't announce it if you're not ready to go. "Theirs no hattin goin on here"
For that much cash and as "amazing" as he is that sure would start the season out on a good note! Besides I'm sure he has a bike he could dust off and ride.
hey im gonna be 25 this month! thats freaking old, ok!

The time to go auto racing is getting sooner and sooner it appears. Money is a problem in the MX / SX world right now and when top proven winners can't get rides........ it's a problem. I'm no Stewart fan, but I like to see him race and still feel he has the speed to win if he was given a bike that had more rebound in the rear suspension........ can't win a title when you go over the bars 5 times in one season.

He could race on something, and could win the $1 Million dollars if he wanted to.............

he's the "fastest man on the planet" its a single high paying race not a series. im sure he has 20 factory bikes sitting in the garage he could just take the decals off and come race, stewart has "not been ready" for 2 years now he sucks butterballs and i cant wait for rv to beat him again this year haha.

he's the "fastest man on the planet" its a single high paying race not a series. im sure he has 20 factory bikes sitting in the garage he could just take the decals off and come race, stewart has "not been ready" for 2 years now he sucks butterballs and i cant wait for rv to beat him again this year haha.
his old factory bikes would be **** compared to RVs factory bike these days. apparently a million dollars isnt much to him. and your right, its RVs race to lose. he is coming off 2 championships, and a mxdn win. smart money bets on him no matter who shows up on the line.

Well I'm sure when both ryans found out that James was out of the race they probably ran to each others house and high fives each other fifty times cause now only dungey or villapoto are the two big dogs that can win all three. But yeah you have to pick villapoto how can you not.

And yeah it's a shame that bubba is out but from what Barrington said and from what I heard on pulp Mx today which I'm guessing he heard the same show matthis said jgr was not able to secure the deal with Suzuki so now they will probably stay with Yamaha, which James does not want to ride and they said Suzuki can't afford to pay James so he can't get a deal with them in time. So it's really not his fault but I still say the guy should have went and got a Suzuki and had a race bike built and raced the race. There must be a reason why he is not doing that

Well I'm sure when both ryans found out that James was out of the race they probably ran to each others house and high fives each other fifty times cause now only dungey or villapoto are the two big dogs that can win all three. But yeah you have to pick villapoto how can you not.

And yeah it's a shame that bubba is out but from what Barrington said and from what I heard on pulp Mx today which I'm guessing he heard the same show matthis said jgr was not able to secure the deal with Suzuki so now they will probably stay with Yamaha, which James does not want to ride and they said Suzuki can't afford to pay James so he can't get a deal with them in time. So it's really not his fault but I still say the guy should have went and got a Suzuki and had a race bike built and raced the race. There must be a reason why he is not doing that
dungey isnt racing it either.

With stewart out that just means the odds of winning the mill got better, not because the fastest on the planet isn't racing, because the biggest wrecking ball isn't going to be in the first turn three moto's in a row.
I think he was involved in 75% of the crashes this season.

Back