Dungey "IN" for Monster Energy Cup!

yeah what he said^^^

shows you something..js7 had all summer.. dungey has had a couple of weeks... contract issue or not, if he WANTED to be there, he would have found a way.

pumped to see how RD does!

About to pull a js7 hijack, but not trying to haha.

My thoughts are he doesn't want to return to racing until he's confident he can win. With that said, I'm not sure he'll return to racing. Or at least when he does, when he learns he will take 2nd in the championship, he'll back out.

can't wait, a nice teaser to hold us until January, and it doesn't matter to me who wins as long as i can see some good hard-core racing

Js7 who is that? I would rather watch Ice road truckers and cash cab in a race. Who needs him.

With it being live I hope they don't cut the Supermini segment by doing a Meet and Greet session with all the pros in where they are so far for next year. I hope they just show the mini's. And I want to see AC's laptime compared to the big boys. I bet it will be within 7 seconds a lap....even on the 105cc.

Yeah if the cut the mini races to show thee jerk offs racing a remote controlled car in their yard I am gonna be pissed pr if they do stupid interviews. I am looking forward to seeing the mini races we will probably see se action there

Back