J.Alessi (and Mike looks to be back on a zuke) Sick practice track vid.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Cool vid on racerX.

http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/10/12/racer-x-films-jeff-alessi

Alessi on the Rocky River bike, and I'm not sure if I read this anywhere but did Mike sign back with Makita Suzuki? Or is it some Sattelite team/Bike only sponsor? What better way to combine MX and SX than by launching over a fence?

Chances of Monster having to pay out that 1 million going to be slim. I don't think one guy is gonna do a 3 event sweep....And it doesn't seem like it would be that hard to make that kind of money when they lay it in front of you in a box....makes it look like anyone can net a million in no time....ahhh....what I would do with that.

If you watch in-the-moto on fueltv, they make it seem like Alessi's are broke and Mike is supporting the entire family....guess that's just the 'for-tv-hype' and I don't "believe the hype.' Was that a trademark statement of some rider a few years back? Can't remember....but anyway, aside from the point...How can tony alessi back it if Mike is carrying the family as broadcasted on In the moto?

Not bashin on in the moto, it's a sweet show. I got the showing DVR'd every week.

If you watch in-the-moto on fueltv, they make it seem like Alessi's are broke and Mike is supporting the entire family....guess that's just the 'for-tv-hype' and I don't "believe the hype.' Was that a trademark statement of some rider a few years back? Can't remember....but anyway, aside from the point...How can tony alessi back it if Mike is carrying the family as broadcasted on In the moto?

Not bashin on in the moto, it's a sweet show. I got the showing DVR'd every week.
because thats how tony is. everything is WE. "we gotta train hard so we can win and we can support our family"
granted, he did give up alot to take those boys racing when they were kids. but still, tonys income comes from mike racing now. jeff is lucky to make any money at all im sure. now they are running their own team, and still wont bring jeff in under the tent.

At least he is honest enough to admit his foolish youthful attitude in the past (YOUNG and DUMB). Shows he is maturing as a person and regretting or at least owning some of his past lackluster attitude. AHH!!! So it is true! youth is wasted on the YOUNG.
BTW I don't like that fence...

He wont bring Jeff under the tent but somebody is paying for Jeff to be under that rocky river tent.... Has to be tony right??

Back