Open practice 10.22, 23????

nitrofish

PR Addict
Is there open practice anywhere 10.22 or 23? Scheduled or not scheduled yet, say close to Nashport with fresh sawdust and great noodles? Looking for an excuse to skip racing this weekend, kinda burnout and gettin' pretty darn cold at the late night events. Help me out! Saturday is a special day by the way... It is National nut day! It is also Make a difference day! Sunday is special too...National mother-in-law day and National mole day! So, maybe someone could open for these special occasions. You would be making a difference in my life riding with my nutty mother-in-law all the while roosting the moles outa the ground!

We would be interested in COCR, just not sure if it is miniquad friendly or more so are the riders friendly with a miniquad on the track at the same time. Hard to beat the cliff for us, gives the boy a chance to ride the C track when it is not crowded yet, lets him ride the pit track while waiting for less traffic. Thank's for the info. Matt.

Not too sure how fun the track would be on the mini, but they were running sessions of big/little bikes from what I heard.

The last Sat practice the little bike session consisted of a couple 85's, some 50's, and a female on a 250f. No C track heros. He'll be fine. Plus don't they still have a kid loop in the field?

I wish, but no -- they are both on Sunday so you have to pick one. Baja is slightly closer for me and about $30 less in tolls....also we could go tame the big downhill and then throw it in Sharc's face all Winter long.

Baja is in Millington, MI. Yes, awesome track. Not Red Bud, but certainly National caliber. www.bajamx.com

If you've never been to Baja it's certainly a track to check off the list.

Back