NEMX Track Preview Sunday 10/23

Have you guys added anything to the track? Planning to come check it out. One thing for sure... Let it rain... indoors is IN!

DF405

there is another thread talking about the changes, and a few videos were posted. the track was redeisnged for this season and is a LOT of fun!!!!

You'all missed out on some premium practice Sunday. The new track layout is much more aggressive.. The catipult finishline jump is close to AMA SX... All the jump angles were nicely peaked and the layout allows for some serious dicing. Traction was great and got plenty of practice time.

Definetly will have to have seperate practices for experts from novice class riders, which they did... Awesome, Burraaaaaap!!!

DF405

lol idk what supercross tracks youve looked at up close..

while its a very fun jump and will be challenging for some, its nowhere near the level of difficulty of an ama supercross finish

Track ANALYSIST... Yes the finshline is not as big as pro SX, but you will not find any other tracks with jump angles as steep. As many of young riders I train I think you really need to get out there and check it out. I have been to a couple of SX tracks in my day and unless things have changed since I retired in 1996, I have a firm idea of was PRO SX IS LIKE.

PRO AMA tracks are what they are... The biggest title in motocross is AMA Supercross Champion. Until you can air it out... you ain't gonna ride on anything close...

out...

DF405

actually yes i will, im bored.

you tihnk you can roll an sx triple on a 50? probably not.

can you even walk up one? BARLEY

its a fun jump, little steep, but could be steeper even just to get over it better. its NOT a sx jump tho lol

Yeah your rite... ; ( Need to bolt, goin riding... Not DEAD, CAN'T QUIT!!! Keep it real... ; )

DF405

Back