NEMX Track Preview Sunday 10/23 Bikes Only

NikkiNEMX

PR Addict
Don't forget about our track preview this sunday October 23 from 1-4pm Bikes Only! $10.00 per rider!! We had a private ride this past weekend and everyone loved it and had a great time. Can't wait for the rest of our NEMX riders to check it out!!!

www.nemx.webpointusa.com

Went to the track tonight to see if everything was ready and in order for this sundays preview and boy it looks awesome....all the streamers are up and everything looks supreme. Can't wait for everyone to try out the new track!!!

www.nemx.webpointusa.com

Shout out to my brother and Jordon...My brother Tom (720) and Jordon did an awesome job on the track this season. Tons of work went into the whole track this season and they busted butt to get this done and looking awesome. Hopefully everyone likes the track and all the hard work that was done at the track this year!!! Thanks Guys...your the best!!!!

www.nemx.webpointusa.com

Tom was nice enough to show me the track yesterday. All I can say is wow. Reminds me of an amped up version of the first year with super high bowl turns that you can carry momentum through.

Hope to see people out there at 1pm today!

Back