Open Practice at Chillitown MX this Friday 3pm-7pm $20 per Rider

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
We are holding an open practice this Friday from 3pm-7pm with racing Saturday and Sunday. Cost to practice is $20 per rider. We made several track changes that I think everybody will like. I will try to get pictures posted up tonight. Don't let the rain worry you either. The track was designed to shed water quickly and it sits on a thick sand and gravel base. Ask anyone that was there for the open practice a few months ago. It poured rain for 25+ minutes and we were back to rider right after.

Come on out and enjoy a fun filled weekend!

I've been getting a lot of calls and messages asking about practice this Friday. We definately plan to run practice Friday. I just came from out there and it is doing great. The drainage we have set up is doing its job and there were only a couple of spots holding water and those will be taken care of the minute the rain subsides. Sorry I didn't get any pictures up, but I will get them posted up tomorrow afternoon when I can take some pics without water logging my camera.

The track will be ready to ride friday afternoon as promised. Stay tuned for more updates!

Practice went get this evening despite having over 2 inches of rain fall in the last three days. Our track crew did a great job getting the track in riding condition. It was soft in several spots but most everuone seemed happy with the way it rutted up. Tomorrow should be really good after seeing how the track was coming around near the end of practice.

Come on out and do a little racing with us this weekend sign up opens at 6:30am and practice starts at 8. Pro practice starts at 4pm.

Thanks to all of you that came out this evening to practice and we look forward to seeing you again tomorrow morning!

Back