COCR's last open practice this year 10-22&23

hippiemcgrath

PR Addict
This is your last chance to ride our track all prepped up this year. We've had alot of help to improve our track this year. We will be open from 11 to 5 pm Saturday and Sunday.

well its Friday. I was at the track earlier and its wet. the mud is still firm though so it should track in. I will not be plowing the track tomorrow. come help track it in. I'll be riding.

its still wet. The sun is out and the track dries quick. there are a couple spots that are sloppy. I would suggest coming later around 12:30 or after. I will be chiseling after practice so tomorrow it will be deep. If you like it flat and hard once the sun dries it. Alot of the track will be like that. I'll post back later today to give you tomorrows forecast.

tomorrow the track should be nice. The dirt is good and wet. I will chisel in the morning until its fine. The sun and the quad riders that showed really did a good job for everyone riding. Hope more than 10 show up tomorrow. The weather could be the best it will be for a while, so come to COCR tomorrow. Later.

Back