Thrills in the Hills HS 11-5 and GP 11-6 at COCR

hippiemcgrath

PR Addict
We had a bad turnout at the motocross for the thrills in the hills. So we need to really get a good turnout for the next two rounds. Bill Barnes has been working on our HS track for over a month and it is really fun. We plan to take the dozer out in the woods to fix some spots this weekend. The racers of the district need your support at these races. If no one shows up the year end series points award winners are gonna pay for it. They are going to have raced all year and finished good enough to get something. Right? I ask everybody to come and help support those who kicked yer tail all season long, by racing these races. I'll be there, two classes, both days. See ya at the track.

It's coming this weekend. Thrills in the Hills resumes with Saturdays HS and continues Saturday with a GP. We spent $120 worth of diesel out in the woods preparing for this weekend. If you can make it, come support your local D11 racers by racing this weekend. one of our club members has spent several weeks laying out this track. should be alot of fun. see ya there

A great November day today. COCR and District 11 both did their part but only a few showed to race. What a shame...

Looks like it will be ramen noodles and leftover Thrills in the Hills t-shirts at the banquet this year.

I would say dont plan on a banquet at all. The Thrills in the Hills events are the funding for the banquets and with the turnouts being so low I'm sure it was a loss for the district. It is a shame but I am not sure how the district is going to carry on with bussiness as usual.

That is a shame, sounds like COCR put a lot of work into this race. I was hoping to go, but just couldn't make it.

I just wanted to say thanks to those who did come. I raced one class Saturday and two on Sunday and had a great time. Hope you did too. We'll see you all next year. and again thanks for coming.

Back