Sorry, but the Grasstravaganza is cancelled... TV Land on Sunday is still going to be Great!

trevor145

PR Addict
I'm going to have to cancel the Grasstravaganza. Sucks for sure but the grass is just like a sponge and is holding all the water we've gotten over the past few weeks. I thought it would be OK but it just won't work for tomorrow. I will reschedule it but it won't be until next season. I'm so bummed!
My race at TV Land will be GREAT so the weekend isn't complete wash! The track is hard packed and sealed and I will be able to disc it up. Actually I think the dirt on Sunday will be about perfect. However the hotel lawn... not so much.
Trevor

Thank you for posting. We were literally walking out the door to head that way. We reserved rooms for Fri and Sat. I'm sure that the hotel wont charge us since the race was cancelled, but is there anyone who could verify that for me? Otherwise, great concept Trevor, and count us in for next year!

Thanks Trevor, you made it easy on me. I'm not feeling all that well and have been flip/flopping all day on whether I should attend this event or not with a cold.

Great idea though, hopefully it can happen at another time. This year has just been a killer for rain.

Saves me a clutch! Thanks.

Ahh bummer. Though, no riding for me this weekend. Going to the browns game Sunday with the woman. Against my will as I'm not a browns fan. Oh well.

Back