Huge race at area 51 motocross oct. 29th & 30th

wnyracing

PR Member
Area 51 Motocross in Batavia NY Season Finale - October 29th and 30th.

October 30th is the season Finale of the WNYRacing 2011 season, and what better way to end our than at Area 51 and their famous Annual Halloween Race weekend! It’s a long winter, so get it all out of your system before the snow starts flying!
• Saturday gates open 3pm, Night racing starts at 4pm. Then their Huge Halloween Party following the Dunlop Night X race.
New Dunlop night cross line up with classes for 50’s, 65’s, 85’s, 250 & 450 beg & novice, under the lights!
• Free Halloween party Saturday night with pumpkin carving and costume contest, refreshments, challenges, and movies in the haunted equipment barn! Prizes for contest winners and limited pumpkins for carving, all brought to you by Area 51 Motocross!
• Trick or treat in the pits, so please bring candy to pass out for the kids!
• Sunday will be WNYRacing's 2011 Season Finale Points Race!! Race with friends one last time in 2011!
• Gates open at 7am, practice 8:30am, racing at 10am

This is a normal WNYRacing points race, but Senior B, C and +40 masters, +40B, +50 classes are featured for Sunday, and Dunlop tires will be awarded to the winners of the our “Senior Fall Classic Series” at the year end banquet.

Visit www.area51motocross.com for more info and direction!

No practice Saturday, track is sealed up tight for Sunday's race. However Area 51 will be having their night cross race for 50cc's through 450 Beg. and Novs. This is under the lights, and is a huge hit amongst our racers, come give it a try. Stay tuned to www.wnyracing.com for updates.

It is worth the drive! Very well ran organization.

WNYRACING that saturday race is for pit bike also right? I believe you call them "playbikes"? and race bikes.

Yes, there are two classes typically ran, Stock playbike TTR's CRF's KLX's etc and a Mod Pitbike/Playbike class. There's also moped and golf cart this weekend racing just for fun. We're looking forward to it!
Stop by www.area51motocross.com for ALL of the info.

Put WNYRacing.com in your favorites tab, we have big things planned at all of our tracks for 2012, and we'd love to see you there.

The experienced staff at Area 51 have sealed the tracks up and prepped the surface to divert any rain water they might receive off to the side. These guys have been around a long time, and know how to get things done.

Come out and join us on Saturday night for either the night cross, the Halloween party in the "heated" barn or both. Then stick around for the season finale on Sunday, and leave the 2011 motocross season with a smile.

Thank you.
WNYRacing

Great track....huge national style and length. We have been there a couple of times and have been so impressed with EVERYTHING! We are looking forward to going this weekend :) Just a thought or question for 2012 but any thoughts of doing any Saturday races next season? We travel quite a distance and we have some other friends who are further and we love to camp, so if not racing, saturday practice?

Thank you for your compliments. WNYRacing and all of our promoters work very hard to please our racers and spectators, and we take all comments into consideration. Right now, Area 51 will not be having a Saturday practice due the their Night X event and Halloween Party Saturday night.
I will present your comments regarding Saturday practices for 2012 to the Board at our next meeting.
I would also like to extend an invitation for anyone to come to our year end banquet on January 14th 2012 in Rochester NY. Even if you're not in-line for a trophy, we have a huge Chinese auction, Vendors, Classic MX bike display, great food, and prizes that all are eligible for. Last year we sold the banquet rooms limit of 500 tickets! $29 for adults and $15 for kids 12 and under. See any staff at this weeks event or go to our website to purchase through PayPal. www.wnyracing.com

Thanks Again,
David Allan
WNYRacing Chairman

great track....huge national style and length. We have been there a couple of times and have been so impressed with everything! we are looking forward to going this weekend :) just a thought or question for 2012 but any thoughts of doing any saturday races next season? We travel quite a distance and we have some other friends who are further and we love to camp, so if not racing, saturday practice?

For those traveling from out of town, Area 51 gates will be open on Friday October 28th from 3pm until 10pm.

I loved racing Area51 last year for the LLQ. I agree, this place could really draw some out of town riders, but at 4 hour drive from Cleveland I would also like to see 2-day events like Saturday practice / Sunday race.

I've already had casual conversations with several of the WNYRacing tracks, and they're very receptive to your requests. Stay tuned to our web page for more updates on our 2012 season.

Spread the word down there for us...

AREA 51 UPDATE
Friday 10/28: The sun is out, and the track didn't receive any snow yesterday! The forecast looks to be on our side for a great weekend of racing...bring warm clothes, and top off the propane!

Area 51 Update 10/29/11

We're ready to rock Saturday's Night X and our Sunday Points race at WNY's biggest MX event.

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

I saw several Ohio and Pa. plates at Sunday's AREA 51 race. Glad you made it, the track was awesome. Stay tuned for 2012, we have big thing in the works...that will make it worth your drive.

Thank you for supporting us.

Sincerely,
WNYRacing

Thank you. Great weekend. Even a golf cart race Saturday. The guy that won made it look so easy :) Seriously, great effort all round, and we intend on being there a lot next year.

I saw several Ohio and Pa. plates at Sunday's AREA 51 race. Glad you made it, the track was awesome. Stay tuned for 2012, we have big thing in the works...that will make it worth your drive.

Thank you for supporting us.

Sincerely,
WNYRacing

Thank you AREA 51 for a great weekend. We also will be making the trip up next year as well, its well worth it.

Is that guy who won the golf cart races giving lessons, he was blazing fast lol :)

I think he was just trying to get done fast and get to bed before the neighbors fired up their huge industrial generator. Noisy Pennsylvanians. :)

Thank you AREA 51 for a great weekend. We also will be making the trip up next year as well, its well worth it.

Is that guy who won the golf cart races giving lessons, he was blazing fast lol :)

Back