Crow Canyon KTM demo Day

shaffstall721

PR Member
Isnt that this weekend? If so can you ride youre own bike on the track also? Or is it just the Demo bikes. I was just woundering this will probably be the last time i get to ride this year and i wanna do as much riding as I can. any info would be appreciated thanks!

Yes, it is this weekend. Sat and sun. You can ride your own bike on the track as well as the demo bikes. I believe no quads on the track, but they are welcome in all the trails.

Just wanted to confirm that KTM demo bikes will be available Sunday too, as I am off to work today. Any idea which models will be there? Thanks TJ

The bikes should be there today, all the 2 strokes were there including all the XC line. Some of the XC bikes were over at the MX track so if you don't see it in the woods line up, check across the road. There were also 2 Husaburgs. The XC course was holding up well but the A & B loops were going downhill fast and some people were struggling to even finish them. I had to lead one rider back to the pits, couldn't make the B loop after repeatedly falling and/or getting hung up so if you venture onto the loops, have fresh tires and lots of mud experience.

Was the XC course the one set up for the demo bikes? I rode several of the bikes yesterday and was curious how you would rate the difficulty of the loop at the end of the day.

Freeh?

There were 3 loops. It's hard to rate a course not knowing your ability. To me the demo loop was an easy course and passable by most skill levels though true beginners would have hated the roots that were surfacing.

The A & B loops out back were Getting pretty ugly to a point I'd never send a novice out without an expert to help bail them out.

That is based on Saturday evening.

Back