Perfect storm?

TCracing

PR Addict
With Villippoto on the meanest greenest machine ever made, KTM with the best shot at a title ever. REED with his own team that needs to win like never before, Canard, even for the little bit he was back in outdoors, faster than he's ever been in his life. We also have Stewart, if he can keep the bike under him, who is undoubtedly the fastest guy out there. Then we have well over half a dozen other guys who could easily slip in under the radar if there is even so much as a hiccup from these guys.
This SEASON I believe will be EPIC. "THE PERFECT STORM"

There are many seasons that look to have a really good battle brewing before the season gets going.......... but with practice, training, testing, etc..... it seems that a couple of the guys are always hurt before the racing actually begins. It would be nice to see all of them healthy at the start of the season this year. If they all stayed healthy for the entire SX season, I would pick this is as my prediction of final standings:

1. Villopoto
2. Stewart
3. Reed
4. Canard
5. Dungey
6. Grant
7. Windham
8. Short
9. Alessi
10. Millsaps
11. Metcalfe
12. Weimer
13. Brayton
14. Tedesco
15. Tickle
16. Wey
17. Regal
18. Townley
19. Hansen
20. Jason Lawrence

There are many seasons that look to have a really good battle brewing before the season gets going.......... but with practice, training, testing, etc..... it seems that a couple of the guys are always hurt before the racing actually begins. It would be nice to see all of them healthy at the start of the season this year. If they all stayed healthy for the entire SX season, I would pick this is as my prediction of final standings:

1. Villopoto
2. Stewart
3. Reed
4. Canard
5. Dungey
6. Grant
7. Windham
8. Short
9. Alessi
10. Millsaps
11. Metcalfe
12. Weimer
13. Brayton
14. Tedesco
15. Tickle
16. Wey
17. Regal
18. Townley
19. Hansen
20. Jason Lawrence

1 agreed!
2-5 Throw a blanket on em and they could shuffle out in any order.
6-15 Prolly the same could go for them.
now number 20 would be fun to see... maybe he can get some aggression out of Dunged again. Lol

#20 REALLY?
really?
Would you like to edit that? LOL

REALLY, I'd like to see Jason Lawrence out on the track because he brings so much excitement to the press and internet boards that it would cause non stop debates......... like he did by putting him in 20th place on my season list. He does attract a lot of attention.

LOL.....J Law is selling skateboards in NJ I think. As for the season, it should be fun. I still predict JS7 out before race 7 with injury. Not riding, not at the top of his game, he will ride over his head, and once again be eating dirt.

I hope the TV package is good this year. Needs to be on ESPN2 live each week in my opinion. No looking all over to see where the race is at or at what time.

I hope the TV package is good this year. Needs to be on ESPN2 live each week in my opinion. No looking all over to see where the race is at or at what time.

I saw the schedule somewhere, and I believe the majority of the races will be live this year on Speed. Can't swear by that, but it was quite a few....

Yes, during the Monster Energy Cup, they had the upcoming TV Schedule and about half of the races will be airing live on Speed this year. Hopefully they have good coverage this year and not cut out the racing on the live broadcasts.

No offense to Stewart or his groupies, but I will be surprised if he doesn't throw away points again. I remember wathcing Daytona and being stunned at how fast he was going. Now, I have nightmares of hearing his little YZ450 hitting the rev limiter in midair. If that had been me, I'd still be in the infield crying like a little girl. I'd be surprised if Villopoto doesn't repeat in 2012. It will be fulfilling to see a KTM on TV too.

I look forward to going to a local watering hole and watching Indy, then covering one eye and driving home in 5 minutes! John and Scott, are you in?

How about a comedy team: Lawrence and Hansen. I'd bet Bud Light would pick 'em up in a heartbeat... That'd be good TV in and of itself.

Speed needs to hire art eckman. I hate ralphie, wish he would stick his tongue to a pole this winter where nobody will find him.

Back