New indoor track

Spagina

PR Elite
Dont know if anyone here knows about it yet but switchback MX in butler pa is building an indoor track right now and it looks pretty close to being done, but thats just me looking from the outside in so dont hold me to that... beings as i live 7 miles from it i am pretttyyy excited for this winter for once.

the building is up and looks complete except for the one end is open... id imagine this is for easier access to get the dirt in. also they are almost done with a cement block building, i dont know if it will be concession or bathrooms or what.. ill get some spy photos of it this week

someone needs to open one up somewhere between massillon canton and new philly, there are so many tracks around here but no place to ride in the winter, that place would bank!

Bathrooms

the building is up and looks complete except for the one end is open... id imagine this is for easier access to get the dirt in. also they are almost done with a cement block building, i dont know if it will be concession or bathrooms or what.. ill get some spy photos of it this week

Dont know if anyone here knows about it yet but switchback MX in butler pa is building an indoor track right now and it looks pretty close to being done, but thats just me looking from the outside in so dont hold me to that... beings as i live 7 miles from it i am pretttyyy excited for this winter for once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qASrajI9yMs <- just a quick video of me riding the track. its pretty sweet in my opinion

Back