Why won't Chrome browser won't bring up PitRacer?

mooch

PR Elite
Why won't Chrome browser bring up PitRacer?

Anybody had issues with this browser not bringing up Pitracer?

I've tried a few different settings...of the sites I frequent, this is the only site it doesn't work with. Comes up fine with Firefox and IE8.

Works fine from my Chrome:

v 15.0.874.106 m

I have a couple apps at work it fails to load so I have to keep the IE pig around but pitracer has been fully tested.

Not sure of the version number as I'm not at home to look...I just dowloaded it last night so it's a current version. weird.

I actually had a problem viewing Pitracer.com last night and early this AM. Started working again ~ 8:30AM. I'm on a MacBook Pro running Chrome 15.0.874.106. This was one of the first times I've had this issue.

I was having trouble with it earlier this morning on my laptop, but its working fine here at school on my desktop. However Opera and Pitracer do no want to work together for some reason.

I have never used Chrome, until now. Figured I'd give it a try. Holy smokes does it load pages faster than IE!

WINDOWS 98??!?!?!? there are children of posters on this board who have no idea what that is!!!!

Haha yea, ouch, i would just dump that and start running Ubuntu at that point lol. the machine would probably run faster. I feel like we should all pitch in and get Pit out of the dinosaurs of computers lol.

I logged onto a server 2000 box the other day and felt like i time warped..

i couldnt imagine having to use windows 98 again. crazy how things have came along.

Masterful Couragous Promotor

Mindless Cowardly Peon

Mighty Cynical Pirate

More Cheese Please!

Menonite Cars Puke

My Crappy Pub

My Chum Pitracer

Ahh...must of been a temporary flukey kind of thing that chrome wouldn't bring up PR...it worked again a few days after I originally posted there was an issue.

I've been happy with Firefox but Chrome feels snappier so I've been using it lately.

Back