How did u start the OTC

Xavier is not a spammer. He is known on the 3 wheeler boards.

OTC stands for Ohio Trike Crew. You can go here for more info. http://otc.myfastforum.org/index.php I know some of the history but, Tim sr. can explain it better so I will let him when he see's this post.

How did u guys start the OTC becouse I would like to start somthing like this in Wisconsin

In August of 1998 a little boy badly wanted to race his Yamaha TriZinger 60 at Summit County fair to celebrate his upcoming 4th birthday a few days later. He got to race against his 6 year old buddy on an LT50 Suzuki quad, as the folks from Faircross Promotions always try to accomodate everybody. This little boy had such a blast that he talked his old man into running the 85 TriZ at Medina Fair a few days later. Both were hooked. The boy eventually moved on to faster mini quads and the old man continued to race quad classes on the TriZ and a 250R quad. Because he never stopped racing the TriZ, the CRA never closed the door on them. Then when the boy was 11, he got a 200X for Christmas and started racing against the old man. Around 2004-2005 a couple more guys started running with us, and after lots of arm twisting more riders kept trickling in. The boy eventually moved on to an 81 250R and then an 86 250R that he races today, and managed to beat the old man in points in the CRA 3 Wheeler Series.
So I guess you can either wait until you are well into your 30's and have a kid and wait until he is old enough to race against you, or you can start twisting some of your buddies' arms now.

zingjumplgfile.jpg

98timjr.jpg

SummitFair2009post1.jpg

100_2611.jpg

Hey tim i finally got a real trike. Just picked up a mint 86 350x its got bead locks wheel spacers .pipe carb cam ported. Runs pretty good but dont fear i still have my atc 110 got a buddy hooked on trikes too. Hopig do the series next year

Any otc members ever heard of The miami valley atv association? I was a member back in the late 80's

I've never heard of it, but then I was riding a bike and living in California at that time. I never rode an ATV until 1990. I'm assuming Miami Valley is southeastern Ohio?

Hey tim i finally got a real trike. Just picked up a mint 86 350x its got bead locks wheel spacers .pipe carb cam ported. Runs pretty good but dont fear i still have my atc 110 got a buddy hooked on trikes too. Hopig do the series next year

Thats great to hear! Maybe we'll see you at Summit Indoors this year. 350X is an advantage in there!

I've never heard of it, but then I was riding a bike and living in California at that time. I never rode an ATV until 1990. I'm assuming Miami Valley is southeastern Ohio?
Yes sir, equivalent to D-11. last year i raced a 3-wheeler was 1990 right before they were outlawed, glad to see you guys keeping the action alive

Back