BC Cancelled - 10-30!

I walked on all tracks at 5am, they're all saturated, even the kids tracks. The worst part is the frost probably will not be totally off till 11-11:30, so the sun cant really start drying things out till then. I have been fighting this weather for most of the year, I'm gonna give it one more weekend, based on the forecast, but I mean its gonna have to be real nice or I fold.

Shoulda rode yesterday.

Whatever. You knew I was coming and you got scared!

Actually was on the way already and thought Id check. Good thing!

Whatever. You knew I was coming and you got scared!

Actually was on the way already and thought Id check. Good thing!

NO! You've had plenty of chances you bastard! You rode Vet Fest in August. Not making it to the Cliff in 2 and half months since you started riding again???? Shame on you. Tsk Tsk Tsk, lots of finger pointing in nashport.

I hope your happy.

Lots of feeling sorry for self in canal fulton........ too much work and crappy planning are no excuse. Shame on me. Imight stop riding for all the shame. Head hanging low and sobbing

Alrighty. This weekend shows good weather on Saturday, bad weather on Sunday, let me guess, you gotta catch up on knitting Saturday? So you can only ride Sunday, right Dave? Or are you headed to Baja?

Muhahahahahha! Run away, run away.......

Like most other weekends I HAVE to work this saturday ! No way I can get out of it. One of the down sides to owning your own company.

I would have come down Saturday but some track owner, ahem, posted on here that the big track was muddy......hopefully it works out for 11/5.

Back