No one is talking about Bam Bam!

Sxf622

PR Member
The controversy that went down at Bercy SX was interesting to say the least. What does everyone think about how he handled this one?
http://www.racerxonline.com/2011/10/30/vid-barcia-and-aranda-crash

Yeah if that was alessi he was on it. I'm suorised these guys even race over there. I know they pay them good money to come over but that track looks too risky to get hurt on. Looks like arenacross on steroids.

Wow, what an loser. The guy that hit Barcia was obviously out of control and didn't take him out on purpose. No need for Barcia to pull a stunt like that.

Reminds me of something ive seen before but with less contact. Should've have just gone to his pit and talked it out... lol

I looked at it a couple times and I don't think the guy was out of control. I think he did it on purpose. Barcia then handled it like a punk and acted like a puss when he rode away quickly rather than dismounting and facing the guy.

That was the saddest thing ive seen in a while. The whole race really. Alessi winning? barcia *****ing about getting shoved out on a track thats 5 feet wide? That whole venue looks like a joke. Good practice for the races here (rolls eyes)

Just when I started to gain some respect for Barcia after those 450 National rides. I think you should watch the video again if you think Aranda did that on purpose. Not a chance. Barcia is a punk. I think he jumped off the track so he didnt get taken out. Not expecting Aranda to pull off and confront him. Then ran like a punk. I hope Aranda had a chat with him in the pits afterwards. I hope Barcia is punished by his team for that move. I'd be embarrassed to have a guy like him on my team. He'd be fired.

Totally accidental.............Good thing Bam Bam has been practicing his BMX transfers, because if he hadn't gotten off the track Aranda probably would have T-boned his A-s!! Now That would have been some major payback! haha

washel157

I`m just very disapointed to see that Barcia was wearing a neck brace. Very sad to see.
hey Brenner, i'm still kickin because of my neck brace,,hows that for proof

Just more kids fighting on the playground.
Big deal so Barcia got pushed off the monkey bars.

Remember Friday Flip up day!

I watched it a few times. Aranda got on the gas, spun on the slick surface and headed across the 5 foot wide track.......that was nothing but a racing incident, no way on purpose. As for the punk ass move by Barcia, that does not surprise me. If that had been an AMA race in the states, he should be suspended for a couple races. The guy totally ruined the race for Aranda, and it was nothing more than a racing incident. Total punk move by a punk.

I watched it a few times. Aranda got on the gas, spun on the slick surface and headed across the 5 foot wide track.......that was nothing but a racing incident, no way on purpose. As for the punk ass move by Barcia, that does not surprise me. If that had been an AMA race in the states, he should be suspended for a couple races. The guy totally ruined the race for Aranda, and it was nothing more than a racing incident. Total punk move by a punk.

Maybe he's the next jlaw. It'll give us something more to scream about over winter break.

Barcia can be stupid. Just when you think he's straightening out.

Back