SplitRailSX track pics

luckystar did you ever ride at teds outdoor super supercross track,if you go from that to a tiny little kids pw50 track somethings wrong.nobody needs to ? me, i will give my 2 cents whenever.

luckystar did you ever ride at teds outdoor super supercross track,if you go from that to a tiny little kids pw50 track somethings wrong.nobody needs to ? me, i will give my 2 cents whenever.

I agree, the tracks in the past have been more aggressive and tuned to more of a rider like me, but Ted wanted this track to be fun on BONE stock fifties... In that sense it absolutely is perfect! There is nothing more fun to me than 10 buds punting each other over berms on stock fifties on a track that allows for some decent bar bangin'!

Brandon, I hope you can make it out to ride with us.

I never rode on any of his tracks. It doesn't matter if you're on a 450, or a 50-- we all ride dirt bikes for fun.

Your two cents would be welcome if they were two cents in a positive or constructively negative direction. When people are working hard to make the scene happen, they don't appreciate derogatory comments regarding their work. Ted obviously has a big bike outdoor track, and a small pit bike track. Everybody is covered. I know you're not a kid, and you have enough good judgement to discern when your two cents is at all relevant or wanted in a given topic of conversation. Let's squash this conversation and let the topic resume. --L*64

lets see i got three friend that blew out there acl on little 50's.so you guys can beat off together and ruin your dirtbike futures on kids bikes i could care less.

Mini T- I haven't ridden at the spot yet, but based on the pics I'd say you'd be fine. I was going to bring my GF to ride, and she's sketchy at best. Just bring whatever ride ya got and have a good time. Just pay attention to what you're doing is all. Whereabouts are you from? --L*64

Man LuckyStar64, you reelly tuched a nerve on cbb brandon. Did u stuf her in a berm somwheres or sumthing? I hope she can read this. LOL!

Thanks for the reply luckystar64. I'm from the buckeye lake area. I'm gonna try 2 get out there saturday if work permits. May try for thursday but doubtful cuz I'm on overtime all week. The pics look cool looks like the owner put a lot into it!

Nitro-- I dunno... as far as I know, I've never met the guy before. I have no idea why he's so grumpy. You know me-- I love bouncing through life havin' a good time, makin' friends, and ridin' dirt bikes. If Brandon wants to join the party-- he's welcome. I have no idea why somebody'd want to dump on a parade-- especially a pit bike parade.

Mini T-- Where's Buckeye Lake? Canton? Akron? How old are your kids? The best way to show your appreciation is to show up and ride. If you're someplace near Medina-- I'd like to head out as well. We should get there when a buncha guys are going. --L*64

^^^^ Hahahaha! Big and burly on a 125! That sucks! Anything broken? I love riding a 125 even though it's not really competitive at this point. I plan on getting another one. I watch what I do on big bikes tho. --L*64

Yep, Jack took me out. Not his fault by any means, he rides aggressive and I was provoking him. The little sh#t is just getting too fast. End result busted up ribs, ankle is better, shoulder always hurts anyway, deep thigh bruise and just feel a bit 40ish. Jack of course thinks it's funny. This damn kitchen project is kickin' my arse though. I gotta find time to patch up his quad for the indoor! Gotta go, the contractor boss is yelling at me. Out.

Sorry guys we will be closed tonight. Enjoying thanksgiving with the family. We will be open this saturday from 1-9pm and the track will be in great shape. We also are planning on being open the everyday the week after christmas to new years. i will post later with times and dates. thanks to every body thats came out so far this year and hope to see you saturday.

Back