Revisions to NEMX track

720@NEMX

PR Member
A few things are being changed at the track this week. Im doing this after watching people riding the track this past weekend and because i am bored. For those of you that have rode on the new track these may be welcome changes, maybe some will wish that i left them. 2 sections on the track are being changed. Unfortunately for those of you that like whoops, well they are gone. I took them out because of 2 main reasons, 1. about 90% of the riders out there are taking the bypass around them 2. for anyone who has ever made whoops they dont hold up too long. Not that they are hard to make, i just dont feel like remaking them every 2 days. The new section replacing this is a full section of rollers that people will be able to do a variety of rhythms through. The other section being changed is the longest straight against the back wall curving around to the turn before the step up table. I havent planned it completely out yet but it is going to be a rhythm section that will be able to be completed different ways. It wont be split into different sides youll just have to figure out which way works best for you. Excited to see how people like the new sections this weekend!

I never been to your track. But I like whoops. They seperate people and a good place to make passes.

The new roller section will be a good passing spot. You could double them, triple them, skim them or any combo. Itll be interesting to see what people will try through them.

bummer for the whoops, i liked em. had fun ont hem saturday but i was the only 1 going through them lol... and even from me you could see them getting wore out. so i get that i guess.. i do like rhythms with options though. i REALLY would like a step on table in a rhtym somewhere as part of an option!! HINT HINT ;)

Youll see! I have a pretty cool idea drawn up right now. Possible gravity cavity with hip jumps...
Also the step up table and big double will be steepened up to make them a little easier to jump.

Back