Big Game 11/062011

bigbear

Noob
racing at Malvern Saturday and looking for a place to stay Saturday night. Will Big Game open their gates or do we all go home Saturday night? Come on Big Game....work with us please. We want to race rather than go to church. Any one else agree?

In the past they have not opened the gates, however there is a flying J really close that you can stay at. We have done that in the past.

Hey big Bear....
I put in a call to Big Game for you cuz I know they are not computer people and would not see this......What I was told is ....Due to "Past incidents" and "Numerous Neighbor complaints" They are no longer able to offer overnight camping except for special events....

But like Kelly said....less than a Mile away there are 4 truck stops...Loves,truck world, and two more across street....I live one exit away, and Hubbard is a VERY SAFE "small town" area, and the truck stops are HIGHLY patrolled by State and local police...I would not think twice about camping there.

Hope this helps....and remember "I" am just the messenger..:eek:)

You ALL can camp in my drive way...lolol..Party at the "Sams", Well maybe not "Party" being we will be swingin in from Malvern around 1 or 2 and leaving in AM at 7....NO time to "Party"...lololol

Hope this INFO helps

Thank you for the info. We generally stay at the Flying J. But it sure would be easier. It sucks that a few "bad apples" ruin it for the rest of us as per MOTODAD024. You stay at the Flying J, get up at 7 for the gates, and pull in to set up and go back to sleep. Really Bites!! Appreciate the info from both of you guys.

do you know if they allow small camp fires, for in the morning? Be nice to take the brisk off. Thanks for any info

all you couch potatoes, it is going to be great weather for big game,the track will be perfect, see you there

Back