fall/winter events

smitty

PR Addict
no fall swap meet in medina this year,one in feb.next year on the 18th
any plans for a lagerheads event?
:cool:

Lagerheads seems to be a hit in mid-January so we will have to round everyone up after the Holidays,

So there will be a Feb swap meet at that complex in Medina? I'm on the verge of cleaning out stuff and that would be perfect for me to actually try and unload some things.

I live a mile from Lagerheads so I'm always up for stopping there!

Figure it out fellas and I will try and tie a "work" trip to the date......seems to me it would be cool to have it the evening of the swap meet date??

Sold...for Mike lets do Lager Heads Saturday February 16th at 1pm....now he has to come in!
Now will there be pond racing at the old headquarters?

We need to have one in the Mansfield area sometime so the Central Ohio gang can join in. Thoughts?

The more central gathering Mark suggests was kinda my idea . It takes about the same time for our group ( from Strasburg , New Philly , East Spata ) to get to Lager Head as it does to get to Lexington . Isn't there a sports bar dealio in Lexington that is pretty popular during Mid-Ohio ? I'm really not familiar with the area . How about some suggestions Mooch , Scoob , Evo , KO , NQ1965 , Mosher , etc. ? It is always a good time at L.H. and it would be great to get some of our more central/southern Buckeye brethren involved .

Back