2012 Qualifier/regional schedules

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
When are these usually released, it's been about 6 years since I've cared to pay attention. Plan on making a 3 qualifier/3 regional run at +25 this year with the old wingping ping tinger.

Drove by area51 yesterday on my way to Oswego. Made me want to cry that I didn't have my bike seeing all those out there From the road tearing it up.

It's only 178 miles from my doorstep. An easy carpool trip...

You'd love it. 220 from my house but worth the trip. Toll fees are a killer though, but a necessary evil if you want the pleasure of racing there. Here's a couple of laps before the motor blew up.

Simp you need to post a how-to video on YouTube.

"how to properly place a helmet cam". I hate watching the fender for 8 minutes. Your cam was perfectly placed. Very Well done!!!

HA HA. Thanks, but I laugh because we would have had a handlebar video too, but the go pro is buried somewhere on the track. I need to watch a "how to mount your go pro to the handlebar" video. Luckily it was one of the earliest purchased and we have had a lot of mileage out of it. Nevertheless :(

George, you can't see the main Area51 track from the highway. The track you are seeing is the mini track!

Usually they post the regional info first in about mid December and then post the area qualifier info in the first week of January....... But if you have a contact at a track that is running a race they will know earlier than that.

Rocket is correct on the release of the schedules. This year's exception is the already announced March 18-19th southwest area qualifier to be held at Kahuku MX in Hawaii.
bruce

Back