RamJam Photos

bdavis27701

PR Addict
Just a few from RamJam. The new lights and layout are great. The dirt is awsome as usual.

RJ110511-IMG_0958.jpg

RJ110611-IMG_1188.jpg

RJ103011-IMG_0495.jpg

RJ103011-IMG_0625.jpg

RJ103011-IMG_0807.jpg

RJ103011-IMG_0820.jpg

As usual Brian, thanks! Good to see you guys. Mitchy said he loved when CJ chased him down riding Mitchy's 65. CJ and I had a laugh. CJ said the front end was light on the 65! I told him it had nothing to do with all his weight on the back fender. He looked like he was being prepared to be stuffed in a car full of people. He got the hang though, and was fun to watch him chase Mitchy down. Good times.

This is Mitchy's best at an Evil Knievel look. All is great at RamJams and he loves the opportunities to air out his King Cobra. He raves about the hot dogs, dirt, new track layout, and second set of whoops he pins it across (great addition). Said he felt fast skipping the tops. First time to a track that had something like that his Cobra could tear up! Usually they are too large and he either has to roll or double through. Track really offers small bikes and large bikes an opportunity to work some challenging stuff and have a blast at the same time.

Also made honorable mention of Rae Lynn giving him a hug and hitting him with a bag of cheese! A mom away from home. Keep a stock of hot dogs Rae Lynn, it's part of his visit each weekend.

See u guys soon.

It sure was funny seeing CJ on the 65. I should of gotten pics of that. It was fun watching Mitchy do the step up jump. He has the same leg thing going on that CJ does-LOL
We will have to bring CJ's pitbikes up one weekend and let Mitchy give them a spin since CJ got to ride his bikes.

sdjclevland- are you Ivan?

Back