Big Game Redeemed

mxmom413

PR Addict
Far too often we are so quick to post negatives about tracks but I don't often see positives. I have never done a new post so this is a first for me. We have gone to Big Game since they openned and we were also there for the Big Dust Bowl race ( we thought we might not go back). We also read the thread after that race which just ripped the place apart. We heard that they cared about the reactions and had made changes so we figured we would make the effort to check it out again so we went back this past weekend.
Wow, I think they made a great effort to fix everything that people were upset about and did a really nice job. The dirt was perfect, dust a minimum, and the jumps were fixed so that it was safe for everyone. I really liked how they fixed that huge jump so it was safe not so dipped in the middle but really showed the difference between rider ability. They really made a sincere effort which, made for some awesome racing.
I have heard that Big Game doesn't get on pitracer but if you know them please tell them that I and others were happy and it means alot that they listened because I know it takes alot of work to move dirt around and change things. We will be back in 2 weeks for more so I hope others read this and make the drive.

I have always wanted to go, and did the last 2 races they had, i want to add my veiw, i am very impressed with the track, i told the owner they have a great place to race, clean organized, and the track was very well maintained, the dirt is the best. I have had the most fun on this track the last 2 races i have been, i will always try to make all there events from now on. The changes they have made since there oct. race was a very well change, it is very safe and so much fun.

Back