Final event of the season at TV Land 11-13. CRA MX

trevor145

PR Addict
This Sunday will be our last race of the season. The track is in great shape and it looks to be a nice day on Sunday.
$25 first class, $20 second.
440-577-1964
www.tvlandmx.com

If the weather allows I plan to be open for practice on Saturday from 10am until 4pm. $20
Please call first to check availability for Saturday practice.
Sunday is on rain or shine.... Lets hope for some shine huh!

And if you need a CRA card for any reason I will be selling 2012 cards here this weekend.

come on every one lets give Trevor Vines, the turn out he deserves. he puts so much in to making the track right for all of us,the weather should be no excuse,to you fair weather jocs, hope to see a great turn out,long practices and long motos,and even practice after, i will be there hope to see a great turn out November 13 2011

Thanks Ironman!

Also the Days Inn room rate of $49 is still in affect just a few miles away if anyone wants to practice Saturday then come back and race on Sunday.
Camping is always welcome as well.
The track is absolutely perfect and we got very little rain yesterday.
Looking to be a perfect weekend for some MX!!!

Ironman is absolutely right! Trevor and his whole crew put everything into running great events. If you haven't visited the "Funnest Place on Earth" you don't know what you're missing. The track and weather should be great. See you Sunday!

be there Saturday ironman and lets mix it up!!!!

Yes I'll be there Sunday too! Us PENNSYLTUCKY boys are coming out!!

Trevor has the best track out in your neck of the woods, plus he is MOTO all the way!! More of these PITRACER pundits need to come on out. I'm making the 4 hour drive. They need to get off there buts and stop watching TV football and come on out!!!

Looking like a good +40 turnout Sunday. Trevor and his family put on a top notch race program every time. Everyone please come out to TV Land and support MX in Northeast Ohio. Track was perfect at the last TV Land race.

Trevor lets you race when you are over 40. WOW,, I did not know that, all I even seen was kids on the track!!! Bob, point these old people out to me so I can get a few photos.

LOL

hey anyone have an idea how late the races run? been a while since i've done a race and want to make it (love the track), but have a late-day commitment i need to make.

I'm not sure Trevor knows we are over 40. We need a little more time to make it up to the starting line, but the old guys are still fun to watch. I will remind you next time I see you at the races...if I can remember!!

Races are usually over by 3 or 4 PM, depending on racer turnout and weather related track conditions. TV Land always keeps the racing program running smoothly.

I'm not sure Trevor knows we are over 40. We need a little more time to make it up to the starting line, but the old guys are still fun to watch. I will remind you next time I see you at the races...if I can remember!!
You remenber??? Me!! Goodthing I got a TOM TOM. Any track over an hour, I be lost.

looks like no practice today. Thinking of going to NEMX today then to TV Land up the road for a Sunday. Who's in?

Sorry Trevor and ironman I have to go back to Penn State area were are shop is. Damn students. At least I got to see rich at NEMX today. Bummer but **** is bad in Happy Valley. rich Dman tried to do that back section triple and ate dirt! He's good but his balls are growing to fast! Soon the younger 04 will eat me for lunch! I really ain't looking forward to him kickin my ass!

Track is going to be perfect tomorrow!!!

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

Thanks to TV Land's staff for hosting another terriffic MX event. Track conditions were great. Good racing, great people. TV Land's announcer Griffin adds a real personal touch that connects racers and families to the sport.

Back