What's with all the spamming?

If you order now, you'll receive not one, but TWO Forever Lazy's to keep you warm and comfy all Winter long!

You could take your spare Forever Lazy and spray it down with Flex Seal and use it as a Poncho for those rainy walks to the mailbox! It's like a handyman in a can!

I just upgraded to the latest version. Maybe that'll make it harder for these retards.

Chuck, since your an I.T. guy, what's the purpose of these spams? Is it just to say you hacked a site or are they looking for something? ? Most just post something in broken English that has little to do with the post they spam. If it's for the thrill way not post a picture of some saggy old boobs or a RickRolled link?

At least spammers usually have a purpose, to promote and market a product or service. Kinda like the 3 papers that appear in my driveway every week that I didn't subscribe to and throw away. There's always 1 out of 100 people who respond. What I don't understand are the idiots that write viruses, which must take months to write, they get $0/hr and no recognition without prosecution.

Hey!!! Phil Swift here for Flex Seal!! I hate commercial. That a'll cost thosands in repairs! You get the second can free just pay seperate prosessing! What a Joke.

Yeah, but if ya can't afford a boat, a screen door and a can of flex seal and you have a canoe. Add a battery powered whisk and you have a trolling motor. Wait, that could be a spamercial. Buy one screen door flat canoe and we'll send you a second trolling whisk free.

Hey!!! Phil Swift here for Flex Seal!! I hate commercial. That a'll cost thosands in repairs! You get the second can free just pay seperate prosessing! What a Joke.

Back