2 Stroke bug bit me too!

talonrunner18

PR Addict
I just finished a CR 265 project. Pro Circuit Works exhaust to top it off. What a mean sounding machine. Looks like the piggy is gunna be sitting this season out!

Attachments

• cr 250 1.jpg
    cr 250 1.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 243
  • cr 250 2.jpg
    cr 250 2.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 243
Looks nice bro! But isn't a two-5-Oh smoker mean sounding as it is? Haha! I had a YZ250 a few years ago, and i'm just not man enough for that kind o' power. --L*64

Ohhh buddy. I could give you some info for a super sick nasty CR250. Stock bore that will just completely devour an overbore 250 anyday. Georgie can vouch for that. It's all in the bottom end, mild port job, a little head work..... and it sounds amazingggg ESR adjustable pipe, if he still makes them.

Ohhh buddy. I could give you some info for a super sick nasty CR250. Stock bore that will just completely devour an overbore 250 anyday. Georgie can vouch for that. It's all in the bottom end, mild port job, a little head work..... and it sounds amazingggg ESR adjustable pipe, if he still makes them.

I would like this advice! i bought a mint 2002 Cr that i just had to the frame... it now has a 09 front end, honda of troy full kit, suspension, new top end, etc... just waiting on a pipe/silencer, and black wheels. when i rode it before tearing it down i noticed the powerband was much like a 125... falls flat if not on the pipe.

i was going to get a fmf factory fatty for it, and saw over on thumper talk to shave the head 10 thousandths. any other advice would be great, i am trying to make this thing as sick as possible without running race gas.

spagina, i used to have an 02 cr 250, and your right that bike is exactly like riding a 125, mine had v force reeds a p.c pipe and shorty silencer, bike ripped and sounded siiiick, mayerchack remembers that bike im sure..

Oh I remember G. Spagina..i know u remember that CR I had.....;) lol hit me up on FB man i'll give ya the dirt. I had that bike when I ran 250C and B riders were afraid of it ;)

Back