Beans 11/19 11/20

Never been to the cliff but beans is great. Jumpy but safe for the most part and good dirt . Bj Does great prep work. You won't be disappointed

It is somewhat similar to the Cliff. I was at the cliff about a month ago and this is what I remember of the big track. 11 jumps, 15 turns, one woop type roller section, almost perfect turns and dirt. Very few rocks. Not extremely technical but still the fun factor is way up there. Depending on your ability the finish line jump is not very forgiving. Very little elevation change. Setting reminds me of Kenworthy's only much smaller.

I have been to Beans 3 times this year. If I remember correctly 9 jumps, 13 turns, one woop type roller section (fairly technical, depending on your ability try to triple out, it will get your heart rate up) 3/4 of the track has almost perfect turns and dirt, the other 1/4 is a little rocky. A good amount of elevation change. It is slightly more technical over all but just because of a couple short sections. Also fun factor way up their.

If you know the feeling you get when you jump the finish line at the Cliff, there are at least 3 of those at Beans but much more forgiving landings. A Couple of the turns are long fast sweepers. (Very cool 4th gear WFO on a 450)

Beans has a few sections that he rotates in and out (I'm not sure why, probably ease of maintenance) which keeps the track interesting. Beans does not have more than one high quality track like the Cliff that I know of, which is ok, the one he does have suits everybody and is usually not too crowded.

So, to your original question, Yes they are similar. They both are very cool MX tracks! If you are one of those faithful Cliff goers... you will not be disappointed with your time at Beans.

B.J., If at all possible could you clean up the face on the big (cliff hanger?) jump up over the hill in the back. I think that would inspire some of us rookies to have a little fun with it.
If you can't get to it don't worry about it. I will still be there with a smile on my face.

First class track. Loamy deep ruts, great flow, good size jumps with the best downsides around.
Don't miss it.

Saturday looking better on the weather forecast. I have to work but am going to try and get there by 2pm....

I was skipping over the first 3, then double-single. Taylor was tripling out on hit KTM250SX, hauling.

I'll be proof that you don't have to do all the jumps
at beans to still have fun. Would love to jump the tunnel jump again but my confidence on the tiddler isn't quite there yet

Back