EPA wants to ban dust! And possibly riding as a result......

Who are these people? 35 yr olds who sit in their mother's basement playing dungeons and dragons?

They better ban farming too then, there are times the dust is so bad by me that you almost have to stop on the road if the wind is going the right direction while they plowing ........

sent. They should ban the epa from thinking. Dust! seriously, all the crap dumped into our water supplies and the amount of garbage we bury around here from about 20 different states and they are worried about dust. Idiots run this country I swear.

sent. They should ban the epa from thinking. Dust! seriously, all the crap dumped into our water supplies and the amount of garbage we bury around here from about 20 different states and they are worried about dust. Idiots run this country I swear.

Dont give them any ideas! They'll be on that next!

Ohio is one of the few states that doesnt have to chisel farm animal waste into the ground. We can spread it on top. It takes about 100 more hp to pull the chisel plow with the manure tank. How in the heck are farmers supposed to survive? And when are we going to make a law requireing cows to dig a hole to crap in? lol

Letter sent

Well I support this. Children will develop asthma. That's how I got it. Now I guess I'll sue every motorcycle industry for damages incurred through dust getting in my lungs for the last 20 years!!!

Epa is stupid, whatever we cut out or save on with emissions / smog etc...china and Mexico just triples up. Last I checked the jet stream travels worldwide...

Reminds me of being in the FFA.
The mentality of many Urban and City kids when poking fun at farming life ect. The ubsurd ignorance of how, and where food and clothing comes from.
How does this relate? Farming and construction produces Nuisance dust. Be careful of what you wish for. It could cost you more than you bargain for.

I am pretty sure gravel roads and Mining operations out way any amount of dust created by riding by the tons. In comparison I am sure the comparison would be minuscule.
I am also sure this is much more harmful to the environment than the effects of OIL, disasters, Nuclear disasters ect.
Absolutely absurd the arguments that come about! Just stupid when you think about it.

Back