SPEND BLACK FRIDAY AT TV LAND!!! Saturday as well???

trevor145

PR Addict
So the weather men said this week is supposed to be nice.
SO...
As long as their right we will have open riding on a prepped track here at TV Land Friday 11/25 and Saturday 11/26 as well.
I saw this morning 60 and pleasant on Friday 55 on Saturday. Perfect for some fall riding!!!
Call first or check back here to see if they are correct. 440-577-1964

Trevor, what condition do you think the track will be in on Friday? I'm in the northern panhandle of WV and I know all the tracks around here will be a mud bog until Sat or Sun.

Trevor, what condition do you think the track will be in on Friday? I'm in the northern panhandle of WV and I know all the tracks around here will be a mud bog until Sat or Sun.

I certainly wouldn't open if was going to be a mud bog...lol
Track looks like it will be in great condition Friday and Saturday. It wouldn't surprise me to see some dust later in the day Friday and I will possibly need to water a section or two for Saturday. I forecast some nice ruts and big fun!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Eat turkey and ride motorcycles!

Sounds great Trev. I got some ktm demo bikes with me for the saturday ride at NEMX but ill bring them with me friday too. Anyone interested in taking a spin flag me down. Ill be on the #101 350. Brrraaappp!!!!!

I know we won't have time on Saturday as there will probably be a ton of people, but I'd like Erik to try out a 250 or 150 on Friday. He'll be on the dirty Yamaha 125. :eek:

Sounds great Trev. I got some ktm demo bikes with me for the saturday ride at NEMX but ill bring them with me friday too. Anyone interested in taking a spin flag me down. Ill be on the #101 350. Brrraaappp!!!!!

Track was great. A good turnout for one of the last nice weather riding opportunities in 2011. I also heard NEMX had a great turnout this afternoon to help out KH901. Thanks for opening today. Merry Christmas to all!!

Trevor, Thanks for being open, my guys had a good day all the way around.

Lucky, Thanks for pulling me out. I have been to TV Land 6 times this year and was pulled out 4 times. I may need to trade in my beat-up cargo van for a 4x4 or something!

See you guys in the spring!

Back